Limited Edition appeal for any Fender fan
While it sounds and plays like a traditional Jazzmaster, the Fender Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster offers some special touches that will appeal to players and collectors alike. Its bound neck and block inlays set it apart from most Jazzmasters, as does its matching painted headstock.
Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster pickups sound sweet
This Jazzmaster packs a pair of Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster single-coil pickups, plus traditional switching with rhythm and lead tone circuits. Choose the lead circuit to use the 3-way selector switch, for tones ranging from throaty and vocal to bright and shimmering. Switch over to the rhythm circuit for a darker, glowing tone — it can be a great tool for driving a fuzz pedal while keeping harmonics under control.
C-shaped neck with narrow-tall frets
Ask any Jazzmaster fan at Hiendguitar — a Jazzmaster should have a robust neck you can really grab onto, and the Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster's C-shaped neck profile doesn't disappoint. It features 21 narrow-tall frets for a vintage feel, while its 9.5" fretboard radius is flatter than vintage models to suit modern preferences.
Fender Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster Features:
- Celebrates 60 years of the Fender Jazzmaster
- Limited Edition appointments include bound neck, block inlays, and matching painted headstock
- Maple neck with "C" profile and narrow-tall frets for vintage feel
- Floating vibrato tailpiece for liquid-smooth bends and flutters
- 6-saddle vintage-style adjustable bridge
- Real gloss nitro-lacquer finish
- 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard for an undeniably classy look