Music Man John Petrucci Jp6 With Piezo - Firemist Purple G88875
John Petrucci's Original Signature
Designed in conjunction with Dream Theater's John Petrucci, the JP6 is a versatile workhorse. From the basswood body to the maple neck and rosewood fretboard, Ernie Ball Music Man used nothing but premium woods. The JP6 also sports custom JP neck inlays, a piezo-equipped tremolo bridge, and locking tuners. DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab humbuckers deliver everything from crystal cleans to over-the-top distortion. If you're looking for a high-performance machine, then the Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP6 is the guitar for you.
Ernie Ball Music Man's John Petrucci signature model JP6 electric guitar's body is made from lightweight and resonant basswood, which has long been a favorite of players who lean toward the high-gain side of life. The extended forearm cut makes marathon gigs and sessions more comfortable. The slim maple neck is fast and is finished with a special blend of gunstock oil and wax, while The rosewood fretboard sports a 15" radius with 24 high-profile, wide, stainless steel frets.
Floating piezo tremolo and Schaller locking tuners
The custom John Petrucci Ernie Ball Music Man Piezo floating tremolo is constructed of chrome-plated hardened steel with bent steel saddles and is outfitted with a great-sounding piezo pickup system. With the flick of a switch, you'll be able to get great-sounding acoustic tones for your JP6, making this one of the most versatile guitars around. The headstock is adorned with Schaller M6 locking tuners that make string changes a cinch. Just insert the string, tighten the clamp screw, and tune it up to pitch.
Instruments of the pros
Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and basses have been staples in the music scene since their introduction in the '70s. In fact, some of the world's best-known guitar players have their own signature Ernie Ball Music Man models. Always striving for a better instrument, Ernie Ball Music Man introduced the first production active EQ in basses and guitars, unique tuner placement, and much more. Musicians across a wide range of musical genres have played Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and basses over the years. Join the pros and play a world-class Ernie Ball Music Man instrument today.
Music Man John Petrucci JP6 Electric Guitar Features:
- Signature John Petrucci guitar with premium tonewoods and components
- Basswood body delivers full tone and is lightweight
- Maple neck sports a rosewood fretboard with a 15" radius
- DiMarzio John Petrucci signature Crunch Lab and LiquiFire pickups
- Custom-designed tremolo with piezo pickup for expressive playing with reliable performance
- Locking tuners offer tuning stability and easy string changes
- Stainless steel frets will last a lifetime
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:JP6
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Basswood
- Body Finish:High Gloss Polyester
- Color:Firemist Purple
- Neck Material:Select Maple
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Custom JP Shields
- Number of Frets:24, Wide
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Black Melamine
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Petrucci Music Man floating chrome tremolo with steel saddles and piezo pickup system
- Tuners:Schaller M6-IND Locking with Pearl Buttons
- Neck Pickup:DiMarzio LiquiFire Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:DiMarzio Crunch Lab Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume (push boost), 1 x tone (push pickup configurations), 1 x piezo volume, piezo/magnetic switch, 3-way pickup switch
- Strings:Ernie Ball Slinkys #2239, .009-.042
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:961-C4-26-00-CS-BM