PRS McCarty 594 Singlecut Semi-Hollow 10-Top Limited Edition Tri Color Burst 190272256
Lowest price guarantee
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
Brand New Readystock
Same day Shipping
Lowest Price Guarantee
Promo cicilan 6bulan Bunga 0% Homecredit
Singlecut McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow at a Core Price!
This limited-edition PRS McCarty 594 Singlecut Semi-Hollow 10-Top is your ticket to modern performance and vintage-inspired tone. 58/15 LT (Low Turn) pickups offer up both bell-like humbucking and single-coil textures. PRS paid extra attention to the neck, designing an asymmetrical Pattern Vintage neck carve with a 24.594" scale length. A gorgeous carved figured maple 10-Top further ensures you'll enjoy the best this instrument has to offer. Beyond that, this limited-edition McCarty 594 Singlecut's semi-hollow body adds a breathy tone and rich resonance to your playing. You'll love the depth and beauty you get from this McCarty 594.
A historic pedigree
Ted McCarty had his hand in some of the most legendary designs in electric guitar history, including the original humbucking pickup. McCarty began mentoring Paul Smith, and the original Paul Reed Smith McCarty model debuted in the 1990s. Since that time, the popular model has been re-released with updated specs and continues to be a popular line for the company. This limited-edition McCarty 594 Singlecut Semi-Hollow 10-Top represents the latest incarnation of that model, complete with updated pickups, a different neck feel, and an electronics arrangement similar to the vintage guitars McCarty helped pioneer.
Clear and smooth vintage voice
When you plug this PRS McCarty 594 Singlecut Semi-Hollow 10-Top into your favorite amplifier, you will be enveloped in a rich and decidedly vintage tone. The sound is similar to the warm, clear tones that have propelled the original 58/15 pickups to the top of many of guitarists' favorite PAF-style pickup list. But the lower wire turns of the 58/15 LTs deliver even more clarity and nuance. Pulling up on the tone knobs attains true single-coil chime, and you have full and independent control of each pickup by way of the 4-knob control layout.
Updated dimensions for effortless playability
Some of the least visible but most powerful features of this PRS McCarty 594 Singlecut Semi-Hollow 10-Top include a neck feel that maximizes your performance and comfort with an asymmetrical Pattern Vintage profile. Though much like their Pattern profile, the Pattern Vintage carve is slightly thicker to fill your hand in just the right way. And the strings will always feel silky smooth when playing and bending due to the guitar's 24.594" scale length, which is also where this model of McCarty gets its name. Finally, a "tweaked" version of the Phase III locking tuners transfers even more string energy to the guitar's neck.
PRS McCarty 594 Singlecut Semi-Hollow 10-Top Limited Edition Features:
- Singlecut semi-hollow body
- Beautiful figured maple 10-Top
- Longer 24.594" scale length offers a unique feel
- 58/15 LT (Low Turn) pickups deliver vintage humbucking and single-coil tones
- 4-knob layout allows individual control of each pickup's volume and tone
- Comfortable asymmetric Pattern Vintage neck carve
- Updated Phase III locking tuners transfer more energy to the headstock
- Body Shape:PRS Singlecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Figured Maple 10-Top
- Color:McCarty Sunburst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Pattern Vintage
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Birds
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:24.594"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:PRS synthetic/bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Two-piece Stoptail
- Tuners:PRS Tweaked Phase III Locking
- Neck Pickup:58/15 LT Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:58/15 LT Treble Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone (push/pull coil-tap), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case Included:Hardshell Case