PRS SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar - Faded Blue Burst
Value-packed Version of PRS's Iconic Custom 24
The Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24 solidbody electric guitar puts the sound, playability, and gorgeous looks of the Custom line into a more affordable instrument. The SE Custom 24's mahogany body and maple top now feature a more traditional "violin" body carve that gives it the feel of top-level Custom 24 guitars. A pair of 85/15 "S" pickups delivers a wealth of superb humbucking or single-coil tones. Its maple neck features a Wide Thin shape for comfortably fast playability, and the rosewood fretboard is adorned with old-school Birds inlays for that iconic PRS look. This guitar is a true PRS through and through, as well as being a great value — you don't have to be a touring rock star to enjoy the PRS SE Custom 24's exceptional tone and playability.
The combination of a mahogany body and maple top gives the SE Custom 24 a perfect balance of rich midrange and bright snap — plus, the beautiful flame maple top veneer helps make this instrument a real looker. Add a pair of PRS-designed humbuckers in the bridge and neck positions, and you've got a recipe for thick, sustaining tones. Pull up on the tone pot, and you'll access chiming, bell-like single-coil sounds. And the SE Custom 24's maple neck has a Wide Thin carve, making it very fast and playable.
PRS-designed 85/15 "S" humbucking pickups
This SE Custom 24 is loaded with Paul Reed Smith-designed 85/15 "S" humbucking pickups. An update on PRS's original humbuckers, the 85/15 "S"s are designed to sound terrific whether used in humbucking or single-coil modes. They offer you plenty of output for driving your amp hard while sounding clear and detailed when you want. These SE humbuckers closely resemble the tones of the US-made versions found in the solidbody electric guitars.
PRS quality in every guitar
All Paul Reed Smith guitars are designed for performance, right out of the case — and the SE Custom 24 is no exception. Constructed from high-quality tonewoods and components, PRS instruments carry on a commitment to quality that's been the brand's hallmark since 1985, when Paul Smith began crafting guitars for some of the most elite players in the world. In fact, you'll often see a PRS SE in the touring rigs of the most well-respected PRS artists in the world.
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Full-featured Paul Reed Smith at a great price
- Legendary PRS quality and playability
- Beautiful flame maple gives the guitar an elegant look
- Mahogany body for punchy tone and long sustain
- PRS-designed tremolo maintains tuning under heavy use
- PRS 85/15 "S" pickups deliver superb humbucking or single-coil tones
- Push-pull tone knob accesses great coil-split tones
- Wide Thin maple neck is comfortable and fast
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeSE Custom 24
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialFlamed Maple
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorFaded Blue Burst
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeWide Thin
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayPRS Birds
- Number of Frets24
- Scale Length25"
- Nut Width1.6875"
- Nut MaterialSynthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/TailpiecePRS Molded Tremolo
- TunersPRS Designed
- Neck PickupPRS 85/15 "S" Humbucker
- Bridge PickupPRS 85/15 "S" Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch
- StringsD'Addario, .009-.042
- Case IncludedGig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:107993:DC