video department is growing at a rapid pace. We're seeking an experienced, self-starter to join our team of videographers and editors.
The ideal candidate should have experience on commercial and creative productions, familiarity with shooting on DSLR cameras, studio environments, audio and sound recording and be proficient editing in Adobe Premiere. Major bonus points for experience in Adobe After Effects and a love of music or audio gear. All applicants are expected to submit a demo reel or samples of their work.
As a member of the video team, you'll help shoot product videos, demos, interviews, special events, branding videos and other projects as needed in a fast paced environment. You'll often be responsible for lighting, sound, camera operation, editing and post production either as an individual or part of a team.
Minimum Skills & Requirements
• Adobe Premiere Pro experience
• Reel and samples of existing work (links to YouTube or Vimeo are welcome)
• Relevant degree or equivalent of real world experience (film school, film and video work, ad agencies)
• Passion for visual storytelling and marketing
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and shoots
• Ability to turn around an entire shoot - from filming to post-production and revisions in a timely manner
• Eagerness to work with our team of videographers, Video Manager and Creative Director