Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci 6 - Koa g97452
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
Immaculate Guitar Conjured Up by Petrucci Himself
As Dream Theater’s famed virtuoso guitarist, John Petrucci has been lighting up the stage and the studio for decades with his inimitable brand of axe-slinging pyrotechnics. Anyone familiar Petrucci’s oeuvre knows he is an unabashed tone chaser, crafting some of the tastiest guitar sounds of all time. So, when he partnered with Ernie Ball Music Man to create his signature series of guitars, Petrucci brought along a list of killer specs that would culminate in his (ahem) dream guitar. The Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci 6 is an immaculate instrument, with a contoured, koa-topped okoume body and an ultrafast slim mahogany knock. Specially selected by Petrucci, two stellar DiMarzio humbucker pickups and a custom piezo vibrato bridge let you conjure up an endless array of brilliant tones.
Astonishing tonal options
The Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci 6’s comfortably contoured okoume body contains a mahogany tone block and is topped with koa — a unique tone cocktail that gives you wonderful warmth and resonance you wouldn’t expect in a solidbody, along with prodigious sustain. Two DiMarzio humbuckers — a LiquiFire neck pickup and a Crunch Lab bridge pickup — serve up everything from chiming cleans through a wide range of crunch and all the way to liquid gain. There’s very little this exquisite guitar can’t do for you.
Floating piezo vibrato and Schaller locking tuners for perfect pitch
The custom John Petrucci Ernie Ball Music Man Piezo floating vibrato is constructed of chrome-plated hardened steel with stainless steel saddles. With the flick of a switch, you'll be able to get great-sounding acoustic tones from your John Petrucci 6, making this one of the most versatile guitars around. The headstock is fitted with Schaller M6-IND locking tuners that make string changing a cinch and adorned with pearl buttons that add a classy visual touch.
Join the pros who play Ernie Ball Music Man instruments
Music Man guitars and basses have been staples in the music scene since their introduction in the '70s. In fact, some of the world's best-known guitar players have their own signature Ernie Ball Music Man models. Always striving for a better instrument, Ernie Ball Music Man introduced the first production active EQ in basses and guitars, unique tuner placement, and much more. Musicians across a wide range of musical genres have played Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and basses over the years, including Steve Morse, Albert Lee, Tony Levin, John Petrucci, Steve Lukather, Flea, Dave LaRue, John Myung, and countless others. Join the pros and play a world-class Ernie Ball Music Man instrument today!
Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Highly stylized electric guitar, designed for and by John Petrucci
- Contoured okoume body with koa top
- Slim-tapered mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Custom John Petrucci Ernie Ball Music Man piezo floating vibrato bridge and solid steel saddles
- Schaller M6-IND locking tuners
- Adjustable truss rod — no component or string removal required
- 3-way toggle pickup selector with custom center-position configuration
- 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector
- 2 DiMarzio humbuckers: LiquiFire (neck), Crunch Lab (bridge); piezo bridge pickup
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:John Petrucci
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Honduran Mahogany
- Top Material:Koa
- Body Finish:High Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:JP
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:JP Shields
- Number of Frets:24, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.692"
- Nut Material:Melamine
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Music Man Custom Floating Tremolo with Solid Steel Saddles
- Tuners:Schaller M6-IND Locking
- Neck Pickup:DiMarzio LiquiFire Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:DiMarzio Crunch Lab Humbucker, Piezo pickup
- Controls:1 x volume (push boost), 1 x tone (push pickup configurations), piezo volume, 3-way switch (piezo/magnetic), 3-way pickup switch
- Strings:Ernie Ball Slinky, .010-.046
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:620-KB-JK-00-CS-CR