Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci 6 - Stealth Black G90055
You can buy from our marketplace too
John Petrucci's Shred Machine!
Bring on the shred with the Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP6 solidbody electric guitar. Designed in conjunction with Dream Theater's John Petrucci, the JP6 is a versatile workhorse. From the basswood body to the maple neck and ebony fretboard, Ernie Ball Music Man used nothing but premium woods. The JP6 also sports custom JP neck inlays, a piezo-equipped trem bridge, and locking tuners. DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab humbuckers deliver everything from crystal cleans to over-the-top distortion. If you're looking for a shred machine, then the Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP6 is the axe for you!
Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP6 Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Premium tonewoods deliver amazing sound and playability
- Floating piezo tremolo and Schaller locking tuners for perfect pitch
- Instruments of the pros
Premium tonewoods deliver amazing sound and playability
Ernie Ball Music Man's John Petrucci signature model JP6 electric guitar's body is made from lightweight and resonant basswood. The extended forearm cut makes marathon gigs and sessions more confortable. The slim maple neck is fast and is finished with a special blend of gunstock oil and wax. The ebony fretboard sports a 15" radius with 24 high-profile, wide, stainless steel frets.
Floating piezo tremolo and Schaller locking tuners for perfect pitch
The custom John Petrucci Ernie Ball Music Man Piezo floating tremolo is constructed of chrome-plated hardened steel with bent steel saddles. With the flick of a switch you'll be able to get great-sounding acoustic tones for your JP6, making this one of the most versatile guitars around. The headstock is adorned with Schaller M6 locking tuners that make string changing a cinch. Just insert the string, tighten the clamp screw, and tune it up to pitch.
Instruments of the pros
Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and basses have been staples in the music scene since their introduction in the '70s. In fact, some of the world's best-known guitar players have their own signature Ernie Ball Music Man models. Always striving for a better instrument, Ernie Ball Music Man introduced the first production active EQ in basses and guitars, unique tuner placement, and much more. Musicians across a wide range of musical genres have played Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and basses over the years including Steve Morse, Albert Lee, Tony Levin, John Petrucci, Steve Lukather, Flea, Dave LaRue, John Myung, and countless others. Join the pros and play a world-class Ernie Ball Music Man instrument today!
Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP6 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Signature John Petrucci guitar with premium tonewoods and components
- Basswood body delivers full tone and is lightweight
- Maple neck sports an ebony fretboard with a 15" radius
- DiMarzio John Petrucci signature Crunch Lab and LiquiFire pickups
- Custom-designed tremolo with piezo pickup for expressive playing with reliable performance
- Locking tuners offer tuning stability and easy string changes
- Stainless steel frets will last a lifetime
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:JP
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Basswood
- Body Finish:High Gloss Polyester
- Color:Stealth Black
- Neck Material:Maple, Bolt-on
- Neck Shape:JP
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Custom JP Shield inlay
- Number of Frets:24 stainless steel
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.69"
- Nut Material:Black Melamine
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Custom John Petrucci Music Man Piezo floating tremolo
- Tuners:Schaller M6-IND locking tuners with pearl buttons
- Neck Pickup:DiMarzio Liquifire Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:DiMarzio Crunch Lab Humbucker, Piezo pickup
- Controls:1 x mag volume, 1 x piezo volume, 1 x tone, 3-way toggle (piezo/magnetic), 3-way pickup switch
- Strings:RPS Slinkys, .009-.042
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:961-66-65-00-CS-BM