Ernie Ball Music Man JP15 7 Electric Guitar - Sahara Burst Quilt F87769
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
All Hail the JP15 7 Quilt Top!
Designed to the specifications of Dream Theater's legendary axeman, the Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP15 7 is a superbly versatile solidbody electric guitar. From its lightweight, comfortably contoured African mahogany body and mouth-watering roasted quilted maple top to its lightning-fast roasted maple neck and fingerboard, Ernie Ball Music Man used only premium tonewoods. In the electronics department, a pair of DiMarzio Illuminators deliver everything from spanking cleans to full shred, while a JP custom piezo-equipped vibrato bridge gives you ultra-stable whammy action and glorious acoustic tones. If you're looking for a serious shred machine, then the Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP15 7 is for you.
Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP15 7 Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Premium tonewoods deliver amazing sound and playability
- Floating piezo vibrato and Schaller locking tuners for perfect pitch
- Join the pros who play Ernie Ball Music Man instruments
Premium tonewoods deliver amazing sound and playability
The Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci signature model JP15 7 electric guitar features a resonant solidbody shape made from premium African mahogany and topped by roasted quilted maple (a serious bit of eye candy, we might add). The extended forearm cut makes marathon gigs and sessions more confortable. The slim roasted maple neck is alarmingly fast and is finished with a special blend of gunstock oil and wax - a favorite among players for its silky-smooth feel. The roasted maple fingerboard sports a 17" radius with 24 medium-jumbo stainless steel frets for effortless bends and high-speed runs.
Floating piezo vibrato and Schaller locking tuners for perfect pitch
The custom John Petrucci Ernie Ball Music Man Piezo floating vibrato is constructed of chrome-plated hardened steel with stainless steel saddles. With the flick of a switch you'll be able to get great-sounding acoustic tones from your JP15 7, making this one of the most versatile guitars around. The headstock is fitted with Schaller M7-IND locking tuners that make string changes a cinch, and it's adorned with pearl buttons that add a classy visual touch. Just insert the string, tighten the clamp screw, and tune up to pitch. This is a professional's axe.
Join the pros who play Ernie Ball Music Man instruments
Man guitars and basses have been staples in the music scene since their introduction in the '70s. In fact, some of the world's best-known guitar players have their own signature Ernie Ball Music Man models. Always striving for a better instrument, Ernie Ball Music Man introduced the first production active EQ in basses and guitars, unique tuner placement, and much more. Musicians across a wide range of musical genres have played Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and basses over the years including Steve Morse, Albert Lee, Tony Levin, John Petrucci, Steve Lukather, Flea, Dave LaRue, John Myung, and countless others. Join the pros and play a world-class Ernie Ball Music Man instrument today!
Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP15 7 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Signature John Petrucci guitar with premium tonewoods and components
- Comfortable mahogany body and eye-popping roasted quilted maple top with matte finish
- Fast roasted maple neck and fingerboard with 17" radius
- 2 DiMarzio Illuminator humbucking pickups
- Custom JP vibrato bridge/tailpiece with piezo pickup
- Locking tuners offer tuning stability and easy string changes
- Stainless steel frets will last a lifetime
- Hardshell case included
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:JP15
- Number of Strings:7
- Body Material:African Mahogany
- Top Material:Quilted Roasted Maple
- Body Finish:Matte Polyester
- Color:Sahara Burst
- Neck Material:Roasted Maple, Gunstock Oil and Wax Blend
- Fingerboard Material:Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:JP15 Inlay with Shields
- Number of Frets:24, Medium Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.875"
- Nut Material:Melamine
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Music Man Floating Tremolo, Chrome Plated Steel with Stainless Steel Saddles, Piezo Pickup System
- Tuners:Schaller M6-IND Locking with Pearl Buttons
- Neck Pickup:DiMarzio Illuminator Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:DiMarzio Illuminator Humbucker
- Controls:Volume (push/push boost), tone (push/push custom configuration), piezo volume, 3-way piezo/magnetic, 3-way pickup switch
- Strings:.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046, .056
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:671-RQ-10-00-CS-CR