Ernie Ball Music Man JP15 Electric Guitar - Translucent Black Quilt G91878
You can buy from our marketplace too
Designed to Exceed a Master's Expectations
The Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP15 6 is a superbly versatile electric guitar. From its comfortably contoured African mahogany body and gorgeous flame maple top to its lightning-fast roasted maple neck and fingerboard, Music Man shapes these premium tonewoods with undeniable expertise. In the electronics department, a pair of DiMarzio Illuminators delivers everything from spanking cleans to full metal gain, while a JP custom piezo-equipped vibrato bridge delivers glorious acoustic tones. If you're a technical player searching for an exceptional instrument, the Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP15 6 is for you.
Premium tonewoods deliver amazing sound and playability
The Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci signature model JP15 6 electric guitar features a resonant solidbody made from premium African mahogany, topped with flame maple. The extended forearm cut makes marathon gigs and sessions more comfortable. The slim roasted maple neck is alarmingly fast and is finished with a special blend of gunstock oil and wax — T he roasted maple fingerboard sports a 17" radius with 24 medium-jumbo stainless steel frets for effortless bends and high-speed runs.
Floating piezo vibrato and Schaller locking tuners for perfect pitch
The custom John Petrucci Ernie Ball Music Man Piezo floating vibrato is constructed of chrome-plated hardened steel with stainless steel saddles. With the flick of a switch, you'll be able to get great-sounding acoustic tones from your JP15 6, making this one of the most versatile guitars around. The headstock is fitted with Schaller M6-IND locking tuners that make string changing a cinch, and it is adorned with pearl buttons that add a classy visual touch. Insert the string, tighten the clamp screw, and tune up to pitch. This is a professional's guitar.
Join the pros who play Ernie Ball Music Man instruments
Music Man guitars and basses have been staples in the music scene since their introduction in the '70s. In fact, some of the world's best-known guitar players have their own signature Ernie Ball Music Man models. Always striving for a better instrument, Ernie Ball Music Man introduced the first production active EQ in basses and guitars, unique tuner placement, and much more. Musicians across a wide range of musical genres have played Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and basses over the years including Steve Morse, Albert Lee, Tony Levin, John Petrucci, Steve Lukather, Flea, Dave LaRue, John Myung, and countless others.
Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP15 6 Features:
- Signature John Petrucci guitar with premium tonewoods and components
- Comfortable mahogany body and eye-popping flame maple top
- Fast roasted maple neck and fingerboard with 17" radius
- 2 DiMarzio Illuminator humbucking pickups cover a wide sonic range
- Onboard 20dB gain boost via push-pull volume knob
- Custom JP vibrato bridge/tailpiece with piezo pickup for acoustic tones
- Locking tuners offer tuning stability and easy string changes
- Stainless steel frets can withstand many years of aggressive playing
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:JP
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:African Mahogany
- Top Material:Roasted Maple
- Body Finish:Matte Polyester
- Color:Trans Black
- Neck Material:Select Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape:JP
- Fingerboard Material:Select Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Custom JP Shields
- Number of Frets:24, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Black Melamine
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Petrucci Music Man floating chrome tremolo with steel saddles and piezo pickup system
- Tuners:Schaller M6-IND Locking
- Neck Pickup:DiMarzio Illuminator Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:DiMarzio Illuminator Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume (push boost), 1 x tone (push pickup configurations), 1 x piezo volume, piezo/magnetic switch, 3-way pickup switch
- Strings:RPS 10 Slinkys #2240, .010-.046
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:661-JQ-10-00-CS-BM