ESP Jeff Hanneman Signature - Urban Camo E2120212
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
1. Please do not click buy if you are not sure of what you are buying.
2. Please ask us for full video of the product, so you know what you are buying.
3. Paypal is no longer refunding the seller's fees on any refunds, so any refunds to a customer on any purchase is customer's responsibility.
4. Everything is brand new in the box.
5. we do not ship to all countries, please ask us first.
6. International Buyers Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
The ESP Jeff Hanneman was one of the final ESP Signature Series guitars designed by the late founding member, songwriter, and guitarist of Slayer. Handmade by the legendary luthiers at the ESP Custom Shop in Japan, the ESP Jeff Hanneman embodies the true spirit of this metal legend. Made with the stability to handle Jeff's frantic leads and brutal rhythms, it has neck-thru-body construction at 25.5" scale, with an alder body and a three-piece maple neck with ebony fingerboard that features Hanneman's own custom "H Dagger" inlays. This guitar has a uniquely powerful component set that includes Gotoh tuners, a Kahler 2315 bridge, and an EMG 85 (neck)/EMG 81 (bridge) active pickup set. The ESP Jeff Hanneman includes a hardshell case and a Certificate of Authenticity from ESP. Available in an unmistakable Urban Camo finish.
|NECK||Hard Maple 3P|
|GRIP SHAPE||Extra Thin U|
|FINGERBOARD||Ebony, 24frets w/White Binding|
|INLAY||Mirror Dagger and H at 1-9th frets|
(Bridge ) EMG81
Master Volume, MasterTone
EMG SPC controls, Toggle PU Selector