Fender American Elite Stratocaster - Ocean Turquoise with Maple Fingerboard
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
Timeless Style Updated for the 21st Century
With performance-focused features such as a hybrid neck profile and an innovative truss rod adjustment wheel, the American Elite Stratocaster continues to be one of the best modern Strats for the money. Its maple neck has a modern "C" shape at the nut, morphing into a modern "D" profile at the neck heel for faster lead playing and comfortable chording. And speaking of the heel, Fender's asymmetrical neck volute provides superior access to higher frets. The expanded S-1 pickup switching system will give even veteran Strat players a reason to upgrade. Fender's tremolo system is also better than ever for the American Elite, with a smoother response and a copper-infused bridge plate to help fight tuning slippage.
Updated neck design for modern players
Get your hands on the American Elite Stratocaster, and you'll likely find that it feels "just right" in just about any position on the fretboard. The hybrid neck profile starts with a "C" shape at the nut, gradually morphing to a flatter "D" shape at the heel. The fretboard's compound-radius (9.5"–14") enhances playability further. If you love vintage Strat tone, but prefer a modern feel, the American Elite Stratocaster was made for you.
Fourth-generation Fender Noiseless pickups with S-1 switching
The fourth-generation Noiseless pickups give the American Elite a classic Strat sound without the normal hum and buzz. And for exciting tonal options, the American Elite's S-1 switching gives you 10 total pickup options — which include running all three in series — with the push of a button. Hiendguitar Strat purists appreciate that Fender built the S-1 switch discreetly into the volume knob for an unmodded, timeless look.
Double-action truss rod adjustment wheel for ease of maintenance
If you're a gigging guitarist (or even if you're not), truss rod adjustments are a fact of life, and the American Elite Stratocaster makes them easier than ever. The truss rod adjustment wheel allows you to insert a small screwdriver, Allen wrench, or other tool to tweak the truss rod.
Fender American Elite Stratocaster Electric Guitar Features:
- Fender Noiseless single-coil pickups (4th generation) for vintage tone without vintage hum and buzz
- S-1 switching provides alternate wiring options for exciting new tones
- Passing Lane button bypasses tone and volume pots for controlled chaos
- Hybrid neck profile, with "C" shape at the nut morphing to a "D" shape at the heel
- Exceptional access to upper frets thanks to asymmetrical neck volute
- 2-point tremolo bridge adds texture to chords and leads
- High-mass saddles for added chime and sustain
- Locking short-post tuners for tuning stability and quick string changes
- Includes strap locks, pop-in trem arm, and adjustment wrenches
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Stratocaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Polyurethane Gloss
- Color:Ocean Turquoise
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern C to D
- Radius:9.5"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Pearloid dots
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.685"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:2-point Deluxe synchronized tremolo with pop-in arm
- Tuners:Deluxe cast/sealed locking
- Neck Pickup:4th Generation Noiseless Single-coil
- Middle Pickup:4th Generation Noiseless Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:4th Generation Noiseless Single-coil
- Controls:1 x volume (S-1 switch series/phase configurations), 1 x tone (neck), 1 x tone (middle, bridge), 5-way blade pickup switch
- Case Included:Hardshell case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0114002708