Fender American Elite Jazz Bass - Champagne, Maple Fingerboard
You can buy from our marketplace too
Familiar tones with a twist Onboard the American Elite Jazz Bass is a duo of Fender's fourth-generation Noiseless J Bass single-coil pickups. These designs deliver the Jazz Bass's familiar punch and warmth, while the Noiseless circuitry eliminates unwanted signal noise and hum, making the bass ideal for live performance and recording. The 3-band active preamp adds a wide range of tonal control with a switch to go passive if you so choose. And the alder and maple construction with a maple neck is a tried-and-true combination that has proven itself over decades.
Neck designed with you in mind
Fender Jazz Basses have been known for their iconic neck profiles since their introduction. Narrower and faster than a traditional P-style neck, they are a favorite of countless bassists worldwide. The American Elite Jazz Bass continues the tradition with a comfortable contour that morphs from a "C" to "D" profile as you move up the neck. And the 9.5"–14" compound fretboard radius ensures comfort whether you're holding down the low end or delivering melodic statements higher on the frets. This neck gives you the feel of a well broken-in bass as soon as you open the case.
The quality is in the details
Whether you play sitting or standing, bassists at Hiendguitar are sure you'll appreciate the comfort of the American Elite Jazz Bass's belly and arm contours. A Fender HiMass vintage-style bridge anchors the strings either through the body or in a top-load configuration. And adjusting the neck relief couldn't be easier because of the truss rod adjustment wheel located at the butt end of the neck. But because of a pair of Posiflex graphite support rods, you'll rarely have to worry about this ultra-stable neck.
Fender American Elite Jazz Bass Features:
- Upgraded American Jazz Bass
- Balanced alder body
- Clear-sounding maple and neck
- Vintage-style 4th-generation Fender Noiseless pickups
- Active 3-band EQ opens up your tonal options
- An active/passive switch is a lifesaver if your battery dies
- Ideal 9.5"–14" compound-radius fretboard
- Comfortable belly and arm contours
- Butt-end located truss rod adjustment wheel
- Bone nut
- Includes strap locks and adjustment wrenches
- Body Shape:Jazz
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern C to D
- Radius:9.5"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Blocks
- Number of Frets:21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.5"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Fender HiMass Vintage, String-thru or Topload
- Tuners:Fender "F" Light-weight Vintage-paddle Keys
- Number of Pickups:2
- Neck Pickup:4th Generation Noiseless Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:4th Generation Noiseless Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x pan, 3-band active EQ, 1 x passive tone, active/passive mini-switch
- Strings:Fender USA, NPS, .045-.105
- Case Included:Hardshell case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0197002774