Fender American Elite Telecaster - Mystic Black w/ Maple Fingerboard
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
A Tele for the Modern Player
Fender's American Elite Telecaster solidbody electric guitar is a great instrument for pickers who love the classic platform but need a wider palette of tones. You'll get the familiar twang and cut Teles are known for, but without the 60-cycle hum, thanks to a pair of fourth-generation Fender Noiseless single-coil pickups. An S-1 switch adds new pickup voicings to the American Elite Tele. And features like a 9.5"-14" compound-radius fretboard make these guitars effortless to play. The Fender American Elite Telecaster is the future of one of the most popular workhorse guitars ever.
Fender American Elite Telecaster Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Familiar tones with a twist
- Neck designed with you in mind
- Comfort contours
Familiar tones with a twist
Onboard the American Elite Telecaster is a duo of Fender's fourth-generation Noiseless single-coil pickups. These improved designs deliver the Telecaster's familiar punch and twang. But the Noiseless circuitry eliminates unwanted signal noise and hum, making the guitar ideal for live performance and touring. The S-1 switch, imbedded in the volume knob, adds new pickup combinations for additional Tele tones. And the alder and maple construction is a tried-and-true combination that has proven itself over decades.
Neck designed with you in mind
Fender has been known for their iconic neck profiles since their beginning. The American Elite Telecaster continues the tradition with a comfortable contour that's not too thin, not too wide. The 9.5"-14" compound fretboard radius ensures comfort while chording, and it flattens out up high for unimpeded string bending and vibrato. And the neck's rolled fretboard edges feel like a well-worn guitar as soon as you open the case.
An addition you're sure to appreciate is the belly and arm comfort contours on the body of the American Elite Telecaster. The guitar will sit optimally and offer natural strumming movement when you're performing, while keeping with the standard Telecaster body shape. And putting the S-1 switch in the volume knob ensures the American Elite Tele looks and functions just like your favorite teles from the past.
Fender American Elite Telecaster Electric Guitar Features:
- Upgraded American Telecaster
- 4th-generation Fender Noiseless pickups
- S-1 switch offers more sonic options
- Ideal 9.5"-14" compound-radius fretboard
- Comfort belly and arm contours
- Includes strap locks and adjustment wrenches
The Fender American Elite Telecaster is a workhorse guitar for today's players.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Telecaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Mystic Black
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern C to D
- Radius:9.5"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black dots
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.685"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:6-Saddle American Tele with chromed brass saddles
- Tuners:Deluxe cast/sealed locking
- Neck Pickup:4th Generation Noiseless Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:4th Generation Noiseless Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume (push S-1 switch), 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender USA (.009-.042)
- Case Included:Hardshell case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0114212710