Fender American Professional Jazzmaster - Mystic Seafoam with Maple Fingerboard
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
How to Improve On a Classic Design
The Fender American Professional Jazzmaster solidbody electric guitar takes a classic design and perfects it. It starts with a comfortable offset alder body. Alder is largely responsible for the classic "Fender sound," and this guitar's overwound single-coil pickups take that sound to new heights with loads of hot-rodded vintage-inspired warmth. Experience great tone at all volume settings, thanks to a treble bleed circuit. Wrapping your hand around this guitar's maple-topped Deep "C" neck is pure joy, and its narrow-tall frets make bending and chording up the neck effortless. This guitar's redesigned bridge and tremolo take stability to a whole new level. The Fender American Professional Jazzmaster sets a new standard for solidbody electric guitars.
V-Mod Jazzmaster pickups deliver hot, vintage-inspired tone
The V-Mod pickups in the Fender American Professional Jazzmaster were developed by Michael Frank-Braun, the same guy who created the legendary pickups for the Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster. These overwound single-coil pickups are brimming with vintage-inspired warmth, and they churn out punchy high-output tones by the truckload. By virtue of the American Professional Jazzmaster's treble bleed circuit, they sound good no matter where you set your volume knob.
Eminently playable Deep "C" neck with narrow-tall frets
The Fender American Professional Jazzmaster is a treat to play, largely because of its cozy Deep C-shaped neck. This is a thick neck — somewhere between a Modern C- and U-shaped profile — and its increased mass yields an incredibly natural feel, as well as excellent sustain. And wait until you experience the fast-playing maple fingerboard with narrow-tall frets. Bending notes and playing chords high on the neck have never been easier.
Improved bridge and tremolo for increased stability
It's clear that the updated bridge and tremolo on the Fender American Professional Jazzmaster were designed with stability in mind. We gave this guitar quite a workout here at Hiendguitar, and its brass saddles kept its strings firmly in place. And the screw-in arm makes dialing in your ideal arm tension easy.
Fender American Professional Jazzmaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A classic solidbody electric guitar with modern refinements
- Comfortable offset alder body produces the classic "Fender sound"
- Overwound V-Mod single-coil pickups create loads of hot-rodded vintage-inspired warmth
- Treble bleed circuit preserves your high end at all volume settings
- Highly playable Deep "C" neck features a maple fingerboard with bone nut and narrow-tall frets
- Redesigned bridge and tremolo take stability to a whole new level
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Jazzmaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Mystic Seafoam
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Deep C profile
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.685"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Brass Mustang saddles, screw-in trem arm
- Tuners:Modern staggered cast/sealed
- Neck Pickup:V-Mod Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:V-Mod Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case Included:Elite Hardshell case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0113092785