Fender Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster - Black
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
Born in 1958, Still as Popular as Ever
Celebrating the 60th Anniversary of the iconic Jazzmaster, the Fender Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster delivers timeless appeal and glorious tone. It's the Jazzmaster you know and love, with Limited Edition appointments like a painted headstock, bound fretboard, and block inlays. A pair of Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster pickups serves up wide-open tone with character, while traditional Jazzmaster switching offers two distinct tone circuits. A 60th birthday only comes around once, and the Fender Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster is a guitar worthy of celebration.
Limited Edition appeal for any Fender fan
While it sounds and plays like a traditional Jazzmaster, the Fender Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster offers some special touches that will appeal to players and collectors alike. Its bound neck and block inlays set it apart from most Jazzmasters, as does its matching painted headstock.
Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster pickups sound sweet
This Jazzmaster packs a pair of Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster single-coil pickups, plus traditional switching with rhythm and lead tone circuits. Choose the lead circuit to use the 3-way selector switch, for tones ranging from throaty and vocal to bright and shimmering. Switch over to the rhythm circuit for a darker, glowing tone — it can be a great tool for driving a fuzz pedal while keeping harmonics under control.
C-shaped neck with narrow-tall frets
Ask any Jazzmaster fan at Hiendguitar — a Jazzmaster should have a robust neck you can really grab onto, and the Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster's C-shaped neck profile doesn't disappoint. It features 21 narrow-tall frets for a vintage feel, while its 9.5" fretboard radius is flatter than vintage models to suit modern preferences.
Fender Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster Features:
- Celebrates 60 years of the Fender Jazzmaster
- Limited Edition appointments include bound neck, block inlays, and matching painted headstock
- Maple neck with "C" profile and narrow-tall frets for vintage feel
- Floating vibrato tailpiece for liquid-smooth bends and flutters
- 6-saddle vintage-style adjustable bridge
- Real gloss nitro-lacquer finish
- 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard for an undeniably classy look
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Jazzmaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:C shape
- Fingerboard Material:Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets:21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:6-saddle Vintage-style adjustable with Floating tremolo
- Neck Pickup:Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 2-way slide switch (rhythm/lead), 2 x thumbwheels (neck volume, tone), 3-way toggle switch
- Strings:Fender USA 250L, NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0140101706