Fender 60th Anniversary '58 Jazzmaster - 2-Color Sunburst with Rosewood Fingerboard
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
The Jazzmaster Turns 60
The Fender 60th Anniversary '58 Jazzmaster celebrates 60 years since Leo Fender introduced the original Jazzmaster. And with the modern-day popularity of Fender's quirky offset guitars, the timing is perfect. The 60th Anniversary '58 Jazzmaster offers Fender fans a taste of a late-'50s Jazzmaster prototype, complete with Pure Vintage '65 Jazzmaster pickups, a vintage 7.25" fretboard radius, and a vintage "C" neck profile. More than an homage to one of Leo Fender's proudest moments, the Fender 60th Anniversary '58 Jazzmaster reminds us that this distinctive guitar is as relevant as ever.
Based on a '58 Jazzmaster Prototype
At first glance, it's obviously a Jazzmaster, but the 60th Anniversary '58 Jazzmaster features a few non-traditional appointments that give it a prototype vibe. Guitarists at Hiendguitar dig the knurled control knobs in particular. Its anodized aluminum pickguard is an interesting alternative to the tortoiseshell you'll often find on sunburst models. These aren't unique appointments, but all together, the 60th Anniversary '58 Jazzmaster manages to make an already iconic guitar more distinctive.
Fender 60th Anniversary '58 Jazzmaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Commemorates 60 years since the first Jazzmaster prototype
- Vintage appeal with 7.25" fretboard radius and "C" neck profile
- Pure Vintage '65 Jazzmaster single-coil pickups deliver classic chime and wide-open tone
- Real bone nut
- Vintage clay dots
- Knurled metal control knobs
- Rhythm/Lead tone circuits with traditional wiring
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Jazzmaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Ash
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:2-color Sunburst
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Vintage C profile
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Vintage Clay Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.653"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button
- Tuners:Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Neck Pickup:Pure Vintage '65 Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Pure Vintage '65 Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Controls:1 x bridge volume, 1 x bridge tone, 2-way slide switch (rhythm/lead), 2 x thumbwheels (neck volume, tone), 3-way toggle switch
- Strings:Fender USA 250R, .010-.046
- Case Included:Vintage-Style Twee Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0173800703