find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
This Rarities Series Tele is a Real Beauty
The Fender Flame Maple Top Chambered Telecaster is September’s entry in their Rarities Series, and it’s a real beauty. Its chambered alder body gets the party started with an über-resonant blend of brightness and warmth, but that’s just the beginning. You also get an eye-catching flame maple top, which enhances the guitar’s tone with added bite and sustain. Plug into your favorite amp and you’re in for a treat — its hot vintage-style single-coil bridge pickup serves up overwound Tele twang with serious punch, while its Shawbucker 1T neck pickup is on fire with gritty, aggressive humbucker tone. A Modern Deep C-shaped maple neck and 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard ensure impressive comfort and playability. A striking gloss polyurethane finish and 3-saddle, vintage-style bridge round out the Flame Maple Top Chambered Telecaster’s exciting features.
Top-shelf woods offer premium tone and looks
The Fender Rarities Series Flame Maple Top Chambered Telecaster is built from premium woods. Its chambered alder body is roasted, then topped with eye-popping flame maple, yielding a balanced blend of resonance, brightness, and warmth. Its maple neck and fingerboard, besides offering exquisite playability, add extra bite and sustain to this guitar’s beautiful tonal cocktail. The Flame Maple Top Chambered Tele’s gloss polyurethane finish adds a dazzling shine to its visually stunning finish.
Flexible pickup combination yields a multitude of punchy tones
One thing that'll be clear from the first time you plug in is that this Rarity Series guitar packs more punch than a standard Tele. That's because the Flame Maple Top Chambered Telecaster comes loaded with a potent set of pickups. In the bridge, you’ll find a hot, vintage-style single-coil pickup for an overwound Tele twang that’s sure to push your amp into overdrive. In the neck, you’ll find a Shawbucker 1T that delivers vintage-inspired humbucker tones with a touch more punch than its vintage brethren. And the onboard treble bleed circuit ensures that your tone stays clear and present when lowering the guitar's volume.
Fender Rarities Series — a new boutique-style guitar every month
Starting in April of 2019, Fender will release a new boutique-style guitar each month. Dubbed the Fender Rarities Series, these guitars feature premium woods, quilted maple tops, f-holes, high-end electronics, and all kinds of eye-popping finishes. The Rarities Series includes various Telecasters, Stratocasters, and a Jazz Bass — a total of nine instruments in all. The guitarists here are digging the uniqueness of these guitars, and we know our customers will, too.
Fender Rarities Flame Maple Top Chambered Telecaster Features:
- Chambered, roasted alder body delivers a resonant blend of brightness and warmth
- Eye-popping flame maple top enhances bite and sustain
- Modern Deep C-shaped maple neck yields impressive playing comfort
- 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 narrow-tall frets enables easy playability
- Vintage-style single-coil neck pickup serves up overwound Tele twang with serious punch
- Shawbucker 1T delivers gritty, aggressive, vintage-inspired humbucker tones
- Bone nut and 3-saddle, compensated, string-through-body bridge ensure maximum sustain
- Gloss polyurethane finish adds a dazzling shine to its visually stunning finish
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Telecaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Chambered Roasted Alder
- Top Material:Flamed Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.685"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:3-saddle Vintage Style String-through body
- Tuners:Deluxe Die-cast sealed
- Neck Pickup:Shawbucker 1T Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Hot Vintage Style Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0176505821