Fender Rarities Flame Maple Top Stratocaster - Golden Brown 74
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
To-Die-For Modern Strat
Looking for that special Strat? The Fender Rarities Flame Maple Top Stratocaster is an American-crafted beauty. For starters, there's that eye-popping flame maple top — even the hi-res photos in Hiendguitar Guitar Gallery can't depict how amazingly three-dimensional it looks in real life. Playability is flawless, thanks to this guitar's Modern C-profile rosewood neck and smooth-as-glass 9.5"-radius flame maple fingerboard. A universe of tone pours from its trio of Custom Shop pickups — two single-coils in the neck and middle positions, and a muscular DoubleTap Humbucker at the bridge — while a 2-point Synchronized Tremolo delivers the vibe. A 4-ply brown shell pickguard and rosewood headstock with etched Fender logo max out the stunning visuals of the Fender Rarities Flame Maple Top Stratocaster.
Truckloads of legendary tone
The Fender Rarities Flame Maple Top Stratocaster is loaded with a duo of Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom single-coil pickups in the neck and middle positions, while a hot DoubleTap humbucker simmers at the bridge, ready to sizzle your solos. From chimey, glassy cleans to searing shred, these pups serve up truckloads of classic and modern tone. This potent sonic elixir is stirred through a 5-way blade pickup selector and two tone controls, one for the neck and middle pickups, and one for the bridge.
Modern C neck and fingerboard radius
This Strat's Modern C neck profile is suited for all playing styles. It's slightly thinner than the vintage Fender '60s C neck shape, which makes it ideal for both thumb-behind and thumb-over players. But where the Rarities Flame Maple Top Strat has a significant advantage over vintage designs is in its flatter 9.5" (versus 7.25") fingerboard radius, which allows for fleet-fingered upper-register leads and string bending with less risk of fretting out.
Mouth-watering visuals make this Strat something really special
No two ways about it: the Fender Rarities Flame Maple Top Stratocaster is drop-dead gorgeous. Adorned with a devastating flame maple top, stained golden brown and resplendent in a knockout high gloss finish, and fitted with creme pickup covers and knobs over a 4-ply brown shell pickguard, this solidbody guitar is serious eye candy — not to mention ear candy!
Fender Rarities Flame Maple Top Stratocaster Features:
- Alder body, flame maple top; gloss polyurethane finish
- Solid rosewood neck, Modern C profile, hand-rubbed satin urethane finish
- Flame maple fingerboard, 9.5" radius, 21 Narrow Tall frets, black pearloid Dot inlays
- 2 Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom single-coil pickups (neck and middle positions)
- 1 Custom DoubleTap Humbucker (bridge)
- Master Volume; Neck/Middle Tone, Bridge Tone controls
- 5-Way blade pickup selector switch
- 2-point Synchronized Tremolo vibrato bridge/tailpiece with bent steel saddles and pop-in arm
- 3-ply black/white/black pickguard
- 25.5" scale length; 1.65" bone nut
- Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe" tuners
- Factory strings: Fender Super 250L NPS .009–.042
- Quality crafted in USA
- ody Material:Alder
- Top Material:Flame Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Golden Brown
- Neck Material:Rosewood
- Neck Shape:Modern C
- Radius:9.5"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material:Flame Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.685"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:2-point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuners:Standard Cast, Sealed Staggered
- Neck Pickup:Vintage '65 Gray-bottom Single-coil
- Middle Pickup:Vintage '65 Gray-bottom Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Custom DoubleTap Humbucker
- Controls:1 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 5-position blade pickup selector
- Strings:Fender 250L, NPS .009-.042
- Case Included:Brown Hardshell
- Manufacturer Part Number:0176504871