Fender American Elite Telecaster Thinline - Mystic Ice Blue with Maple Fingerboard
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
A Thinline for the Modern Player
Fender's American Elite Telecaster Thinline semi-hollowbody electric guitar is a great instrument for pickers who love the classic platform but need a wider palette of tones. You'll get the noise-free twang and cut Fender Noiseless Tele pickups are known for. An S-1 switch adds new pickup voicings to the American Elite Tele Thinline. And features like a 9.5"-14" compound-radius fretboard make these guitars effortless to play. The Fender American Elite Telecaster Thinline is the future of one of the most popular workhorse guitars ever.
Fender American Elite Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Familiar tones with a twist
- Neck designed with you in mind
- Semi-hollow construction
Familiar tones with a twist
Onboard the American Elite Telecaster Thinline is a duo of Fender's fourth-generation Noiseless single-coil pickups. These improved designs deliver the Telecaster's familiar punch and twang. But the Noiseless circuitry eliminates unwanted signal noise and hum, making the guitar ideal for live performance and touring. The S-1 switch, imbedded in the volume knob, adds new pickup combinations for additional Tele tones. And the ash and maple construction is a tried-and-true combination that has proven itself over decades.
Neck designed with you in mind
Fender has been known for their iconic neck profiles since their beginning. The American Elite Telecaster Thinline continues the tradition with a comfortable contour that's not too thin, not too wide. The 9.5"-14" compound fretboard radius ensures comfort while chording, and it flattens out up high for unimpeded string bending and vibrato. And the neck's rolled fretboard edges feel like a well worn guitar as soon as you open the case.
An addition you're sure to appreciate on the American Elite Telecaster Thinline is the semi-hollow construction. This design imparts more air and acoustic resonance to your guitar tone. And it makes the guitar lighter on your shoulder for those marathon gigs. The guitar also maintains its balance well. And putting the S-1 switch in the volume knob ensures the American Elite Tele Thinline looks and functions just like your favorite thinlines from the past.
Fender American Elite Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar Features:
- Upgraded American Telecaster Thinline
- 4th-generation Fender Noiseless pickups
- S-1 switch offers more sonic options
- Ideal 9.5"-14" compound-radius fretboard
- Semi-hollow construction opens the tone and removes weight
- Includes strap locks and adjustment wrenches
The Fender American Elite Telecaster Thinline is a workhorse guitar for today's players.
- Body Type:Semi-hollowbody Thinline
- Body Shape:Telecaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Ash
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Mystic Blue
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Compound, modern "C" to "D"
- Radius:9.5"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black dot inlays
- Number of Frets:22, medium jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.685"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Fender Elite Suspension Bridge
- Tuners:Deluxe locking cast/sealed, short posts tuners
- Neck Pickup:Fender fourth generation noiseless single-coil with chrome cover
- Bridge Pickup:Fender fourth generation noiseless single-coil
- Controls:1 x volume (S-1 push switch), 1 x tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender USA NPS, 9-42
- Case Included:Elite molded hardshell case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0114312762