Gibson Les Paul classic 2018 Pelham blue
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
Familiar Design with P-90 Tone
Gibson's Les Paul Classic 2018 solidbody electric guitar blends everything we all love about '60s-era Les Pauls with a single-coil tonal twist that makes them reliable workhorses for modern guitarists. The mahogany body is still capped with the familiar maple top, and the Les Paul Classic's SlimTaper neck profile has been a favorite for years. Additions such as Grover tuners and rolled fretboard edges make the guitar incredibly comfortable. The Les Paul Classic 2018 delivers familiar feel with one of the most desirable single-coil tones out there.
The Gibson Les Paul Classic 2018 solidbody electric guitar boasts all the features and design elements that have made the Les Paul one of the most beloved electric guitar designs in history. The single-cutaway body sings with the familiar balance of mahogany's warmth and maple's clear sustain. This non-weight-relieved body provides ultimate sustain. And the mahogany and rosewood neck is carved to Gibson's popular SlimTaper profile that feels great during chording or single-note runs.
The legendary tone of P-90 pickups
Warm, creamy, shiny, and full of life, the P-90s in this Les Paul Classic 2018 capture the very essence of the classic pre-PAF P-90. Roll back the tone, keep the volume in check, and you'll have access to the liquid jazz lines Les Paul himself liked to play. Or open them up full-throttle and tap into the slightly rude and gritty tone they have to offer. As simple as they are, these classic pickups give this Les Paul Classic 2018 the wide range of classic tones you crave.
While the majority of the Gibson Les Paul Classic 2018 solidbody electric guitar features are aimed at re-creating the best aspects of vintage instruments, Gibson loaded these models with a few additions that prepare them for the demands of the modern musician. The most popular upgrade at Hiendguitar is the rolled fretboard and binding edges. You'll immediately notice how much more effortless moving up and down the neck feels. And a set of Grover tuners ensures your performances are free from any tuning issues.
Gibson Les Paul Classic 2018 Electric Guitar Features:
- Iconic Les Paul with modern features for today's guitarists
- Familiar maple-capped mahogany body
- Comfortable '60s SlimTaper neck profile
- Grover tuning machines ensure consistent performance
- P-90 pickups blend bell-like highs with midrange punch
- Rolled fingerboard edges feel like a well-broken-in instrument
- Plek'd for precision playability
- Body Type:Solidbody, non-weight relieved
- Body Shape:Les Paul
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Plain Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Pelham Blue
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Slim Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood, cream binding
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic Trapezoid
- Number of Frets:22, Medium
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.695"
- Nut Material:Tektoid
- Bridge/Tailpiece:ABR nickel bridge with aluminum stopbar tailpiece
- Tuners:Grover Kidneys
- Neck Pickup:P-90 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:P-90 Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch, Orange drop capacitors
- Case Included:Hardshell case
- Manufacturer Part Number:LPCSW18PHNH1