Gibson Les Paul Junior 2015 Gloss Yellow LPJR15GYSN1
Packed with classic Les Paul tone and armed with enhancements for Gibson's 2015 series, you're primed for performance with the Gibson Les Paul Junior 2015 solidbody electric guitar. A single P-90 single-coil pickup is all the Les Paul Junior needs to make your amplifier sing or scream. Optimize your playing feel with the Zero Fret Nut, and explore alternate tunings with G-Force automatic tuning. Many guitarists at Hiendguitar̴Ì_choose the Les Paul Junior for its straightforward design and undeniably rockin' tone. Find out for yourself, with the Gibson Les Paul Junior 2015.
Gibson 2015 Les Paul Junior Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Astounding tonal versatility from P-90 single-coil pickups
- Gibson's 2015 updates offer enhanced playability
- G-Force automatic tuning system delivers perfect intonation - and more
Astounding tonal versatility from P-90 single-coil pickup
The Gibson Les Paul Junior is fitted with a P-90 single-coil pickup at the bridge position. Gibson's first successful single-coil pickup, the P-90 can be heard on countless classic recordings. With its biting treble and high output, the P-90 cleans up nicely when you roll back your guitar's volume pot. And when you hit your amp hard, the P-90 really wails. It's an amazingly versatile pickup that's great for any style of music. The Les Paul Junior's wraparound bridge/tailpiece bridge will ensure that your already captivating tone resonates and sustains with exquisite sweetness.
Gibson's 2015 updates offer enhanced playability
Comfort and playability were two of Gibson's primary concerns when they were designing this 2015 Les Paul Junior solidbody electric guitar. This guitar's neck and fretboard are .050" wider on each side, making bends and vibrato much easier on its outer strings. Speaking of this Les Paul Junior's silky-smooth fretboard, it's now sanded and buffed to perfection with an all-new oil treatment, making it easy for you to display your fast fretwork. Also, Gibson's new patent-applied-for Zero fret nut can be easily adjusted with a hex key if your action is too high - no filing necessary. The Gibson Les Paul Junior plays like a well-worn classic thanks to a new PLEK process and a new lower fret wire.
G-Force automatic tuning system delivers perfect intonation - and more
If you loved Gibson's Min-ETune tuning system, you'll love their newly-developed G-Force even more. Thanks to G-Force, not only can you tune your 2015 Les Paul Junior solidbody electric guitar with a single strum, you can also make use of alternate tunings without having to retune or switch guitars. You can also calibrate your guitar to an external source. Say you have a vintage piano that's not quite tuned to A440. Now, thanks to G-Force, the piano and your guitar can play together beautifully with no tuning hassles.
Gibson 2015 Les Paul Junior Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Mahogany body provides a thick, resonant sound
- P-90 pickup delivers vintage tone with the bite of a single-coil and the richness of a humbucker
- Wraparound bridge/tailpiece bridge provides outstanding resonance and sustain
- Redesigned SlimTaper neck profile provides increased playing comfort
- Zero fret nut lets you quickly adjust your guitar's action
- G-Force automatic tuning system lets you tune faster, explore alternate tunings, and save your own custom tunings
- Les Paul 100 signature and hologram celebrate Les's 100th birthday
- More robust wiring and improved jack design for a solid, uninterrupted signal
- Hardshell case included
Gibson's Les Paul Junior is always ready to rock!