Gibson Les Paul Standard 2018 - Mojave Burst
You can buy from our marketplace too
Classic Les Paul Feel and Tone
It's hard to beat the Gibson Les Paul Standard solidbody electric guitar for iconic tone and uncompromising playability. You'll love the Les Paul Standard's premium features, such as the modern weight-relieved body that still packs ample sustain. The mahogany neck sports the SlimTaper neck profile and compound-radius rosewood fretboard for fast and fluid fretwork. And with the Gibson Les Paul Standard's dual Burstbucker Pro pickups with coil tapping, phase reversal, and pure bypass, you'll have all the guitar tones you'll need.
Plek'd for precision playability
This Les Paul Standard 2018 feels fast and precise, thanks in large part to Plek processing. Typically reserved for top-dollar custom guitars, this process levels the frets with pinpoint precision, providing you with the most playable fretboard you're likely to own. Each note rings loud and clear, and the fret edges feel smooth as silk.
Weight-relieved body for comfort
Early Les Pauls are glorious, but they are often very heavy. Thankfully, Gibson has done something special with this Les Paul Standard 2018. It features their Ultra-modern weight-relief design that retains the chime and resonance of vintage Les Pauls with a big reduction in weight. The Gibson Les Paul Standard 2018's lighter weight allows you to enjoy yourself onstage for longer and avoid the shoulder and back pain that can sometimes accompany those all-night gigs.
The Les Paul Standard 2018 features a compound-radius fretboard for fantastic playability. The fingerboard features a standard Gibson 10" radius near the nut for a familiar feel that offers easy chording and rhythm playing. As you move up the fretboard, it gradually flattens out to a 16" radius. This flatter feel is extremely popular for the way it enables easier single-note runs and wide string bends that won't fret out. Compound-radius fretboards are the best of both worlds and feel completely natural.
PAF humbucker tone with coil tapping
When it comes to capturing that classic Les Paul tone, nothing beats the sound of this Les Paul Standard 2018's PAF-style Burstbucker humbucking pickups. You'll love the tight low end, complex midrange, and sweet highs you'll get out of these pickups. And for more tonal flexibility than ever, the Les Paul Standard 2018 sports coil-tapping, phase-reversal, and pure-bypass electronics, all at the touch of a push-pull knob.
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2018 Features:
- Flagship Les Paul with modern updates
- Modern weight-relieved body reduces weight while maintaining sustain
- Compound-radius fretboard facilitates chording and single-note work
- Dual push-pull volume controls switch between single-coil and humbucking operation
- Push-pull neck tone controls pickup phase reversal
- Push-pull bridge tone control activates Pure Bypass mode
- Self-lubricating TekToid nut
- Durable and precise locking Grover kidney-button tuners
- Plek'd for precision playability
- Body Type:Solidbody, Ultra Modern weight relief
- Body Shape:Les Paul
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:AAA Figured Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Mojave Burst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Asymmetrical Slim Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood, cream binding
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic Trapezoid
- Number of Frets:22, Medium profile
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.695"
- Nut Material:Tektoid
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Aluminum tune-o-matic bridge with aluminum stopbar tailpiece
- Tuners:Grover Locking Kidney
- Neck Pickup:BurstBucker Pro Rhythm Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:BurstBucker Pro Lead Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume (push/pull coil-tap), 2 x tone (push/pull pure bypass, phase), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case Included:Hardshell case
- Manufacturer Part Number:LPS18MVCH1