Gibson Les Paul traditional 2018 Heritage cherry 6203
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
The Mythical Les Paul
Since its introduction in 1952, the Les Paul has achieved mythical status, and the Gibson Les Paul Traditional carries on that legacy. Maple-topped mahogany delivers a balanced combination of warmth and brightness that's enhanced beautifully by a set of vintage-inspired Burstbucker pickups. On top of that, historically handwired circuitry infuses this guitar with an unmistakable sonic appeal. When you hit the stage, all eyes will be on you, thanks to the Les Paul Traditional's stunning AA-grade maple top. Vintage-style keystone tuners and a meaty rounded neck profile complete the package.
The allure of figured maple
The Les Paul has been a mainstay in Gibson's lineup due to its bold appointments and understated solid-color finish. But this Les Paul Traditional adds gorgeous AA-grade figured maple, ensuring the guitar looks every bit the top-tier musical instrument that it is. The figured maple caps a familiar mahogany body for the unmistakable cut, warmth, and sustain all Les Pauls are known for. And the mahogany neck is topped with a smooth-feeling rosewood fingerboard that guitarists here at Hiendguitar love to play on.
Cryogenically treated frets last practically forever
The frets on your Gibson Les Paul Traditional have been cryogenically treated, meaning that they were exposed to liquid nitrogen at around -300ºF. What's the point of that? Well, it makes them stronger. In fact, cryogenically treated frets were found to last up to four times longer than standard frets during Gibson's exhaustive testing process (roughly 277,000 string bends). Best of all, this treatment makes the frets stronger without making them harder, so they feel the same as standard frets. Thanks to its cryogenically treated frets, your Gibson Les Paul Traditional will likely never need a fret job!
Burstbucker pickups deliver timeless PAF humbucker tone
When it comes to capturing that classic Gibson tone, nothing beats the sound of Burstbucker pickups. You'll love the tight low end, complex midrange, and sweet highs you'll get out of these pickups — it's everything you expect when you pick up a Gibson! That's because Burstbucker pickups were designed to re-create the sound of original PAF humbuckers to perfection. So if you want the time-tested tone of a classic Gibson, then the Les Paul Traditional is the guitar for you.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Features:
- Non-weight-relieved mahogany body is historically correct
- Splendid AA-grade flamed maple top
- Cryogenically treated frets last up to 4 times longer than standard frets
- Rounded neck profile plays like a vintage instrument
- 1-piece rosewood fingerboard
- Burstbucker pickups crank out PAF-like vintage tone
- Handwired electronics include old-spec Orange Drop capacitors
- Wired ABR and aluminum stopbar provide vintage looks and sustain
- Plek'd for precision playability
- Body Type:Solidbody, non-weight relieved
- Body Shape:Les Paul
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:AA Figured Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Rounded
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood, cream binding
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic Trapezoid
- Number of Frets:22, Medium profile
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.695"
- Nut Material:Tektoid
- Bridge/Tailpiece:ABR nickel bridge with aluminum stopbar tailpiece
- Tuners:Vintage Style Keystones
- Neck Pickup:BurstBucker 1 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:BurstBucker 2 Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch, Orange drop capacitors
- Case Included:Hardshell case
- Manufacturer Part Number:LPTD18HSNH1