Gibson LP Classic 2015 Seafoam Green SR sprint run LPCS15OSSFNH1
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
Gibson USA SR series limited edition models feature a timeless original Gibson neck width and a vintage-style set of tuning machines. Take advantage of this opportunity to grab a rare and limited rendition of one of Gibson USA's iconic Les Paul models with traditional-spec features not available on 2015 production guitars.
The Sprint Run Les Paul Classic blends the most time-honored features of the Les Paul Standard with hotrod electronics and a contemporary take on traditional looks for superbly versatile and powerful Les Paul. Quantities of these highly-collectible guitars available in North America are extremely limited, so claim yours today before they are gone.
Heritage Cherry Sunburst (Total quantity available in North America: 72)
Vintage Sunburst (Total quantity available in North America: 72)
Seafoam Green (Total quantity available in North America: 250)
Each new Gibson SR Series instrument is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original retail purchaser and includes a stylish deluxe Gibson molded case designed to offer maximum protection for your valuable investment.
Time-honored features of the Les Paul Standard with hotrod electronics and SlimTaper neck.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut: Nickel-plated brass adjustable nut
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: ‰̣ۡå¢57 Classic
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Super '57 Classic
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push-pull coil split & boost switch
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Traditional Tone Pro
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited production
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Grab the Gibson you've been waiting for. Order today.