Music Man Cutlass Rs - Vintage Turquoise Roasted Maple G90311
You can buy from our marketplace too
Classic Design Meets Modern Performance
The Ernie Ball Music Man Cutlass SSS solidbody electric guitar blends a classic design with modern appointments for comfortable, reliable performance. A trio of single-coil pickups delivers an amazing range of tone, while an active wide-spectrum Silent Circuit works to keep the electronics hum free. Features such as stainless steel frets and locking tuners add modern touches to this highly playable vintage-inspired instrument. The Music Man Cutlass SSS feels like an old friend but offers new features for modern players.
The contoured alder body and maple neck of the Cutlass SSS will feel comfortable and familiar to many players. Three Ernie Ball Music Man mid-'60s-style single-coil pickups have the chime and bell-like tone that has been heard emanating from countless records and performances. Their tone is perfect for blues, rock, fusion, country, pop, and more. The vibrato bridge/tailpiece boasts vintage-style bent-steel saddles for classic tone and feel, while the double cutaway and sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to the higher frets.
The Cutlass boasts multiple modern features to give you the performance and stability you demand. Schaller locking tuners offer solid tuning stability, even with heavy vibrato use, and the 22 stainless steel frets will give you long-term use without wearing out. The Cutlass's compensated string nut lets you enjoy perfect intonation across the whole length of the fretboard. And the truss rod adjustment wheel, located at the heel of the neck, makes on-the-fly neck relief changes fast and easy.
The Cutlass is loaded with three custom Ernie Ball Music Man mid-'60s-style single-coil pickups. But thanks to the installed active wide-spectrum silent circuit, you'll enjoy hum- and buzz-free performance. The silent circuit provides 500 hours of battery life for worry-free performance while delivering tonal consistency through all five pickup selector positions. Music Man has created a groundbreaking way to combat noise Ernie Ball Music Man Cutlass SSS Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Electric guitar with a vintage design and modern features
- 3 vintage-voiced custom Ernie Ball single-coil pickups
- Wide-spectrum Silent Circuit reduces hum while retaining true single-coil sound
- Straight-pull oversized headstock
- Locking tuners stabilize tuning
- Active electronics for hum-free performance
- Stainless steel frets will last for years
- Compensated nut maintains superior intonation
- Schaller M6-IND locking tuners
- Music Man Modern vibrato bridge/tailpiece with vintage bent steel saddles
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Cutlass
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:High Gloss Polyester
- Color:Vintage Turquoise
- Neck Material:Roasted Figured Maple
- Fingerboard Material:Roasted Figured Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Medium
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.625"
- Nut Material:Black Melamine
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Music Man Modern Tremolo with Vintage Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuners:Schaller M6-IND locking
- Neck Pickup:Music Man Custom Wound Single-coil
- Middle Pickup:Music Man Custom Wound Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Music Man Custom Wound Single-coil
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:M-Steel Hybrid Slinky #2922, .009-.046
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:805-S1-R1-08-CS-CR