Music Man Luke Iii Hss - Buttermilk
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
Brand New Readystock
Same day Shipping
Lowest Price Guarantee
Promo cicilan 6bulan Bunga 0% Homecredit
Creamy Passive Pickups with a Powerful Active Preamp!
The Ernie Ball Music Man Luke III takes perfection to new heights. With a three percent larger alder body than previous models, vintage floating tremolo, and Schaller locking tuners, the Luke III continues to provide a guitar worthy of the Steve Lukather name. In addition to great tonewoods such as a rosewood fretboard and roasted maple neck, the Luke III is equipped with three DiMarzio pickups and an active preamp with a push/push pot that provides a 12dB boost. No matter what style of music you play, the Luke III will elevate your playing.
Active preamp gives you a 12dB boost
The Luke III's double-cutaway design gives you plenty of access across the fretboard to put its DiMarzio passive humbucker and two DiMarzio single-coils to work. It's easy to breathe life into your playing with these three passive pickups, but the Luke III gives you even more control with its Ernie Ball Music Man active preamp. From ear-splitting leads to cream-covered rhythms, these DiMarzio pickups deliver, and with a 12dB boost when you need it, complete tonal control is within arm's reach.
Incomparable roasted maple neck
The Ernie Ball Music Man Luke III's roasted maple neck features 22 frets, a 25.5" scale, and 12" neck radius. Its gunstock oil and hand-rubbed wax finish make it unlike any other neck you'll play. There's no stickiness to slow you down and the natural woodiness makes the instrument feel like an extension of your hand. Along with its double-cutaway body style, the overall fluidity of this guitar's neck is extraordinary in all regards.
Floating tremolo and Schaller locking tuners for perfect pitch
With the Luke III's Ernie Ball Music Man floating vintage tremolo, you'll get in tune and stay there. This vintage-style tremolo is constructed of chrome-plated hardened steel with bent steel saddles. The guitar's headstock is adorned with Schaller M6 locking tuners that make string changing a cinch. Just insert the string, tighten the clamp screw, and tune it up to pitch. Strings won't be wound around the shaft so your tuning will be reliable, no matter how hard you play.
Ernie Ball Music Man Luke III Features:
- Contoured alder body provides equal doses of lows, mids, and highs
- Select roasted maple neck and rosewood fingerboard play like a dream
- MM chrome-plated, hardened-steel vintage floating tremolo with bent steel saddles
- 22 low profile, wide frets ensure high-speed, low-drag playing
- 3 DiMarzio pickups: 1 humbucker (bridge), 2 single-coils (middle, neck) serve up a massive tone arsenal suitable for any live or studio gig
- Active 12dB boost for pushing your overdriven amplifier over the edge
- Extensive electronic shielding eliminates pickup noise
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Luke III
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:High Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material:Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Wide
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.625"
- Nut Material:Black Melamine
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Music Man floating vintage tremolo
- Tuners:Schaller M6-IND locking
- Neck Pickup:DiMarzio Custom Single-coil
- Middle Pickup:DiMarzio Custom Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:DiMarzio Transition Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume (push/push gain boost), 1 x tone, 5-way blade pickup selector
- Strings:RPS 9 Slinkys, .009-.042
- Manufacturer Part Number:912-BU-RR-00-CS-BM