PRS S2 Custom 24 -McCarty Sunburst S2046380
A Workhorse for the Working Musician
The PRS S2 Custom 24 is a classic PRS workhorse with a new aesthetic. It feature's PRS's classic double-cut body shape with an asymmetric-beveled top that provides extra comfort for your picking arm. This Custom 24 combines a mahogany body, figured maple top, mahogany neck, and rosewood fingerboard into a guitar player's dream. This axe is powered by a pair of PRS 58/15 S pickups that deliver a vintage feel with rich harmonic overtones. The PRS S2 Custom 24 has enough tonal flexibility to cover any gigging situation you find yourself in.
Figured maple top and mahogany body look and sound great
To give this PRS S2 Custom 24 solidbody electric guitar a rich yet balanced sound, PRS began by choosing the tried-and-true combination of mahogany topped with maple. This S2 Custom 24's mahogany body gives you natural tonal warmth, which is offset perfectly by the brighter tone of its maple top. Together, these tonewoods give you an incredibly balanced sound.
PRS 58/15 S humbuckers deliver impressive tones
The PRS S2 Custom 24 is loaded with a pair of PRS 58/15 S humbucking pickups. They strike the perfect balance between vintage harmonic saturation and modern clarity. This combination of vintage and modern tones makes the guitar's tone incredibly flexible. You can play sparkling cleans one minute and heavy riffs the next. You also get a volume and push/pull tone control with a 3-way blade pickup switch for even more sonic flexibility. Make no mistake; whenever you plug this axe in, you're in for a tonal treat!
The PRS S2 series of guitars are streamlined, classic workhorses
In their never-ending quest for guitar perfection, PRS has created the S2 series of guitars. These guitars were designed to give you all the tone and playability that PRS is known for at a lower price point. Key features of this series include PRS S2 locking tuners, custom-wound pickups, the PRS Pattern Regular neck shape, PRS bridges, and a hybrid gloss finish. One thing is for sure - this PRS S2 Custom 24 solidbody electric guitar delivers amazing playability and big guitar tone at a killer price!
PRS S2 Custom 24 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Provides PRS quality at a player-friendly price
- 58/15 S pickups deliver a vintage tone with modern clarity
- Push/pull coil tap enables sonic flexibility
- Mahogany body is extremely resonant
- Figured maple top adds brightness and looks great onstage
- Pattern Regular mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard provides comfortable playability
- Asymmetric carve feels great while you're playing
- PRS molded tremolo bridge enables expressive playing options
- PRS Low Mass locking tuners make string changes easy
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:S2 Custom 24 Doublecut
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Figured Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:McCarty Sunburst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Pattern Regular
- Neck Joint:Set Neck
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:PRS Birds
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.656"
- Nut Material:Synthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Molded Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS Low Mass Locking
- Neck Pickup:PRS 58/15 "S" Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:PRS 58/15 "S" Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-tap)
- Switching:3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:PRS, .010-.046
- Case Included:Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:104141:MS:VS5