PRS CE24 Semi hollow vintage sunburst 19 0292650
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
The CE 24 Semi-hollow
Added to the PRS lineup for 2019, the CE 24 Semi-hollow brings you the snappy attack and warm resonance of a semi-hollowbody electric guitar with a bolt-on maple neck. The CE 24 Semi-hollow's 85/15 pickup set and updated switching system let you blaze through its versatile tonal range, which takes you from chimey single-coil cleans to searing humbucker overdrive. The instrument's fast maple neck glides through the hand for seamless transitions between upper and lower frets, and its rosewood fingerboard provides the precision note articulation veteran PRS players are sure to love.
Irresistible looks and playability
Time-tested PRS tonewoods — a lightweight, semi-hollow mahogany body with a single F-hole, maple top, and velvety rosewood fingerboard — paired with a fast, bolt-on maple neck give the CE 24 Semi-hollow a warm and balanced sound with irresistible looks and playability. Guitarists love the guitar's thin, lightweight body and comfortable top carve, which afford your forearm and wrist natural movement for both strumming and single-note picking. Fans of PRS's original solidbody CE series from the 1980s to the 2000s will feel right at home playing the updated PRS CE 24 Semi-hollow's bolt-on maple neck. This guitar plays a lot like a Custom 24 but has a woodier attack and sharper bite you can really dig into.
Versatile 85/15 pickups with coil splitting
Plug the CE 24 Semi-hollow into your favorite amp and savor the sweet, clear, articulate sound of PRS 85/15 pickups, rich with harmonic overtones reminiscent of vintage humbuckers. Featuring a powerful bridge pickup and neck pickup with the perfect amount of brightness, the 85/15 set packs a real sonic punch. For the ultimate in tonal versatility, the CE 24 Semi-hollow features a push-pull master tone control for coil splitting, which unlocks the portal to a universe of single-coil tones. From spanky cleans to full shred — and everything in between — the PRS CE 24 Semi-hollow delivers.
Pattern Thin neck profile for fluid playability
The CE 24 Semi-hollow features PRS's Pattern Thin neck profile. Evolved from designs Paul Reed Smith has been working on for decades and perfected after years of prototyping, the Pattern Thin neck carve is an updated version of the traditional wide-thin neck style. The Pattern Thin neck shape is ideal for players with smaller hands or guitarists who use classical left-hand positioning, pivoting with their thumb on the back of the neck.
PRS CE 24 Semi-hollow Electric Guitar Features:
- Semi-hollow mahogany body; maple top
- Bolt-on maple neck with Pattern Thin profile and satin finish
- Natural maple binding; gloss finish
- 10"-radius East Indian rosewood fingerboard with 24 medium jumbo frets and signature PRS bird inlays
- 85/15 humbucking neck and bridge pickups
- 3-way toggle pickup selector; master volume, push-pull master tone for coil splitting
- 1.6875" PRS patented nut; 25" scale length
- PRS patented Tremolo bridge
- PRS low-mass locking tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Dual-action truss rod
- Body Type:Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape:PRS Doublecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Figured Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Pattern Thin
- Fingerboard Material:East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Birds
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Synthetic/Bronze blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Patented Molded Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS Low Mass Locking
- Neck Pickup:85/15 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:85/15 Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone (push/pull coil-split), 3-way toggle pickup switch
Case Included:Gig Bag