PRS Dustie Waring CE 24 Floyd - Burnt Amber Smokeburst 20 0300885
You can buy from our marketplace too
Dustie's Signature CE 24 with Mojotone Pickups and Floyd Rose Trem
Dustie Waring's (Between the Buried and Me) signature CE 24 adds pummeling crunch and pitch-perfect trem work to the familiar 24-fret PRS recipe. The secret tonal ingredient is a pair of DW Tomahawk pickups from Mojotone. These specially wound boutique humbuckers blend alnico and ceramic magnets for an exceptional balance of clarity, punch, and heat. A true Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo bridge, given extra clearance by way of a shifted-back 5-way selector, gives you complete freedom to bend and dive the night away. It's all made irresistible by the CE 24's breathtaking maple-capped mahogany body and legendary maple-on-maple touch response. Additional artist touches for the PRS Dustie Waring DW CE 24 Floyd include a DW-profile maple neck — based on a Pattern Thin profile but with a slimmer front-to-back feel — and a selection of exclusive finishes.
A guitar created for Between the Buried and Me's Dustie Waring
If you're looking for a PRS that's optimized for prog-metal, then you'll want to check out the DW CE 24 Floyd. Mojotone Dustie Waring (DW) Tomahawk humbuckers create hot, musically flexible textures with a clear and uncompressed tone. You can send your solos soaring or diving with the Floyd Rose tremolo. Beyond that, the cool satin finish and black hardware give you a smooth and sophisticated look.
"I’ve always thought CEs were really great guitars, and I couldn’t be happier with this signature model. It can get pretty much any sound you want it to, it’s super comfortable to play, and it’s just cool to see a CE with a maple board and a Floyd. I hope everyone loves it as much as I do." — Dustie Waring (Between the Buried and Me)
Dustie Waring's modified Pattern Thin neck shape for blazing-fast fretwork
Waring's DW CE 24 Floyd's neck is built to rock. For starters, this guitar has a slightly modified Pattern Thin neck carve. It's perfect for fast players and lead guitar players. It's not too big, not too small. The DW CE 24 Floyd's maple fingerboard plays smooth and fast under your fingertips. And thanks to its iconic bird inlays, no one will mistake your axe for anything other than a PRS.
Solid mahogany topped with maple sounds amazing
To give the DW CE 24 Floyd a rich yet balanced sound, PRS began by choosing the tried-and-true combination of mahogany topped with maple. The Dustie Waring signature guitar's mahogany body gives you natural tonal warmth, which is offset perfectly by the brighter tone of its maple top. Together, these tonewoods give you an incredibly balanced sound. The set maple neck and 24-fret maple fretboard offer smooth playability and a full 2-octave range on every string.
PRS Dustie Waring DW CE 24 Floyd Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Signature CE 24 "Floyd" guitar for Between the Buried and Me's Dustie Waring
- Rich-sounding mahogany body with figured maple top for extra clarity and surpassing beauty
- Mojotone Dustie Waring (DW) Tomahawk humbuckers create hot, musically flexible textures
- Modified Pattern Thin neck feels great in your hand and provides hours of playing comfort
- Maple fingerboard with eye-grabbing PRS bird inlays
- Black hardware and a smooth satin finish give this guitar a unique look
- Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo gives you reliable note bending and stays in tune
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:DW CE 24
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Figured Maple
- Body Finish:Satin
- Color:Burst Amber Smokeburst
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:DW
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:PRS Birds
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.656"
- Nut Material:Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Floyd Rose 1000 Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS Locking
- Neck Pickup:Mojotone DW Tomahawk Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Mojotone DW Tomahawk Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:PRS, .010-.046
- Case Included:Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:106185:B8:V01