PRS S2 McCarty 594 - Dark cherry sunburst
Lowest price guarantee
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
Brand New Readystock
Same day Shipping
Lowest Price Guarantee
Promo cicilan 6bulan Bunga 0% Homecredit
A McCarty 594 for the Working Musician
A classic workhorse with a distinctive edge, the PRS S2 McCarty 594 solidbody electric guitar gives you buttery playability, exquisite tone, and stunning good looks — all packed into an instrument priced for the working musician. Two custom-wound, coil-splittable 58/15 S humbuckers serve up a huge range of warm, harmonically rich tone that overdrives your amp beautifully. And the PRS S2 McCarty 594’s timeless yet modern appearance — accented by iconic PRS Bird inlays — will command attention every time you take the stage.
Mahogany topped with maple looks and sounds amazing
To give this PRS S2 McCarty 594 electric guitar a rich yet balanced sound, PRS began by choosing the tried-and-true combination of mahogany topped with maple. The 594’s mahogany body gives you natural tonal warmth, which is offset perfectly by the brighter tone of its maple top. Together with the top-quality PRS adjustable stoptail bridge and vintage-style tuners, these premium tonewoods deliver an incredibly balanced sound.
Custom-wound 58/15 S humbucking pickups
Playing through this McCarty 594’s 58/15 S humbuckers is a wonderful experience. That’s because PRS spec’d the guitar with pickups that deliver powerful, clear tone with lively characteristics. You’ll enjoy the vintage-type clarity they exude, while still being about to drive your favorite amplifier into harmonically rich overdrive. Featuring a powerful bridge pickup and a full-range neck pickup, this pickup set delivers an organic tone with impressive sonic punch.
Pattern Vintage profile and 24.594" scale length
The S2 McCarty 594 has a neck feel that maximizes your performance and comfort with PRS’s asymmetrical Pattern Vintage profile. Though much like their Pattern profile, PRS’s Pattern Vintage carve is slightly thicker to fill your hand in just the right way; we’ve found it works equally well for both thumb-over and thumb-under fretting techniques. And for enhanced playability, this guitar features the silky, relaxed handfeel of McCarty’s iconic 24.594" scale length (the source of the “594” in the model name).
PRS S2 McCarty 594 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Mahogany body, figured maple top; gloss finish
- Mahogany neck, Pattern Vintage profile; gloss finish
- Rosewood fingerboard, 10" radius, Bird inlays
- 24.594" scale length, 22 frets
- 2 custom-wound 58/15 S pickups
- 3-way pickup selector, per-pickup Volume and Tone controls
- Push-pull Tone pot for coil-splitting
- PRS 2-piece stoptail bridge
- Vintage-style tuners
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:S2 McCarty 594
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Figured Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Shape:Pattern Vintage
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:PRS Birds
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:24.594"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Synthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS 2-Piece Stoptail
- Neck Pickup:PRS 58/15 "S" Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:PRS 58/15 "S" Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone (push/pull coil-split), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:PRS, .010-.046
- Case Included:Gig Bag