PRS S2 Satin Standard 22 Electric Guitar - Vintage Cherry S2051575
You can buy from our marketplace too
The Feel, Look, and Tone of a Thin Satin Finish
The PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin is an incredible value. This superb solidbody electric guitar is built at the Stevensville, Maryland, factory and gives you classic PRS playability, tone, and workmanship. This gorgeous instrument has a comfortable asymmetric bevel cut mahogany double-cutaway body, toneful PRS S2 #7 humbuckers, and an expressive PRS vibrato bridge/tailpiece. The guitar sports a fast mahogany Pattern Regular neck with a rosewood fingerboard, 22 frets, and classic dot inlays.
PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- This guitar was designed to be a workhorse
- The PRS S2 series of guitars: extreme value
- Pattern Regular profile neck feels great and plays smoothly
This guitar was designed to be a workhorse
The PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin is sure to turn heads while delivering huge tone! The custom-wound S2 #7 Treble and Bass humbucking pickups deliver a massive universe of tone from shimmering cleans to blistering shred, making the S2 Standard 22 Satin the ideal workhorse guitar for any type of gig. A push-pull tone pot further fortifies your sonic arsenal with a range of spanky single-coil tones. You can deploy the onboard S2 vibrato for everything from subtle expression to full divebombs. There's a lot of guitar here, but perhaps the most amazing thing is that PRS delivers this instrument at a price that won't break a working musician's bank account.
The PRS S2 series of guitars: extreme value
In their never-ending quest for guitar perfection, PRS has created the S2 series of guitars. These guitars were designed to give you all the tone and playability that the PRS Maryland factory is known for in an affordable, beautiful instrument. Key features of this series include PRS S2 locking tuners, custom-wound pickups, the PRS Pattern Regular neck shape, PRS bridges, and a hybrid gloss finish. The PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin delivers amazing playability and big guitar tone at a killer price.
Pattern Regular profile neck feels great and plays smoothly
The PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin gives you a Pattern Regular-profile mahogany neck fitted with a rosewood fretboard. A hallmark of PRS quality, neck shapes are, of course, critical to your playing experience. Perfected after years of prototyping, the Pattern Regular neck carve is based on Paul Reed Smith's original, pre-factory neck design - the same one used on instruments he built in the late '80s at PRS's Virginia Avenue location. You'll love the playability and feel of the PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin electric guitar!
PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Contoured mahogany body with asymmetric beveled top
- Mahogany Pattern Regular neck with rosewood fingerboard, 22 frets, and dot inlays
- PRS S2 #7 Treble and Bass humbucking pickups
- Push/pull tone pot serves up spanky single-coil tones
- PRS S2 vibrato bridge/tailpiece
- PRS S2 locking tuners
The PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin: superior playability, tone, and workmanship made affordable!
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapePRS Doublecut
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body FinishSatin Nitrocellulose
- ColorVintage Cherry
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapePattern Regular
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayDots
- Number of Frets22
- Scale Length25"
- Nut Width1.656"
- Nut MaterialSynthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/TailpiecePRS Patented Molded Tremolo
- TunersPRS Low Mass Locking
- Neck Pickup85/15 "S" Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup85/15 "S" Treble Humbucker
- Controls1 x volume, 1 x tone (push/pull coil-tap), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Case IncludedGig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:104118:1N:19B