PRS Satin S2 Vela Vintage Cherry S2044690
You can buy from our marketplace too
PRS’s Popular Offset Model with an Eye-grabbing Satin Finish
The PRS Satin S2 Vela delivers classic tone and eye-grabbing visual appeal, thanks to a satin-finished offset body. This solidbody electric guitar yields the full gamut of tones, courtesy of Starla humbucking and Type-D single-coil pickups. Playing the Satin S2 Vela is a thrilling experience, by virtue of its comfortable Pattern Regular-shaped neck, smooth 10"-radius rosewood fingerboard, and easy-playing 25" scale length. A plate-style hardtail bridge serves up maximum twang and sustain, while low-mass locking tuners ensure easy string changes and rock-solid tuning stability. To top it off, an attention-grabbing angular pickguard, low-key dot fingerboard inlays, and traditional chrome hardware give the Satin S2 Vela’s a modern, yet timeless look, that’s impossible to deny.
Eye-grabbing asymmetrical body design
PRS looks to move their legacy ahead with a modern take on a classic body design. Enter the Satin S2 Vela and its offset, contoured mahogany body. If you're looking for a guitar with its own look, or you're already a die-hard PRS devotee who's just looking for a new twist, this guitar is for you.
Versatile Starla humbucker and Type-D single-coil pickup combination
The PRS Satin S2 Vela is a killer tool to add to your arsenal of tonal weapons. Its Starla bridge humbucker gives you the sweet sound that PRS is known for, including coil-tap capability that takes you into some serious jangle territory. The Type-D single-coil pickup in the neck position harkens back to some of the greatest tones of the 1950s. With all the versatility you could ask for, the Satin S2 Vela delivers.
Plate-style bridge with brass saddles yields maximum twang and sustain
PRS’s plate-style bridge includes two adjustable brass string saddles, manufactured for precise intonation. Being reminiscent of Paul Reed Smith's early designs, the bridge is a total departure from PRS's current offerings. The Vela's new bridge design will give you all the twang, sustain, and clarity you're after.
PRS Satin S2 Vela Features:
- Satin-finished offset body delivers classic tone and eye-grabbing visual appeal
- Starla bridge humbucker gives you the sweet sound that PRS is known for
- Type-D single-coil pickup in the neck position harkens back to some of the greatest tones of the 1950s
- Coil-tap capability takes you into some serious jangle territory
- Comfortable Pattern Regular-shaped neck with smooth 10”-radius rosewood fingerboard
- 25" scale length for ideal string tension and ease of playing
- Plate-style hardtail bridge with intonation-compensated brass saddles serves up maximum twang and sustain
- Low-mass locking tuners ensure easy string changes and rock-solid tuning stability
- Attention-grabbing angular pickguard, low-key dot fingerboard inlays, and traditional chrome hardware
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:S2 Vela
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Satin
- Neck Shape:Pattern Regular
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dots
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.656"
- Nut Material:Synthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Plate-Style Hardtail
- Tuners:PRS Low Mass Locking
- Neck Pickup:PRS Type-D Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:PRS Starla Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-tap), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:PRS, .010-.046
- Case Included:Gig Bag