PRS SE Custom 24 Floyd - Gray Black
A PRS Custom with Floyd Rose Tremolo
The Paul Reed Smith SE "Floyd" Custom 24 solidbody electric guitar takes one of the most popular guitars in the PRS lineup and equips it with an ultra-expressive Floyd Rose tremolo. From smooth flutters to wild dive bombs, this guitar begs for your wildest techniques. And when you factor in the wide tonal range provided by the 85/15 S humbuckers, the SE "Floyd" Custom 24 is ready to go in almost any musical style. The headstock has been redesigned to now sport Paul Reed Smith's signature, adding extra "cool" factor. This guitar is a true PRS through and through, as well as being a great value - you don't have to be a rock star to enjoy the SE "Floyd" Custom 24.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:PRS Doublecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Maple with Maple veneer
- Color:Gray Black
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Wide Thin
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Birds
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Locking nut
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS SE tuners
- Neck Pickup:85/15 "S" Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:85/15 "S" Treble Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone (push/pull coil-tap), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Case Included:Gig bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:100471:GB