PRS SE Parlor P20E Acoustic-Electric - Charcoal
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
A Pro-grade Parlor-sized A/E from PRS
Searching for a parlor-sized acoustic-electric guitar with a big voice? The PRS SE P20E is just such an instrument. This acoustic is jam-packed with pro-grade construction and signature PRS appointments, such as a solid mahogany top, X-brace/classical hybrid bracing, a bone nut and saddle, and an eye-catching herringbone rosette and accents. And thanks to its Fishman GT1 electronics, this A/E can easily transform from a couch strummer to a workhorse stage-ready instrument. What’s more, its crystal-clear tone and ample projection make it an all-around great-sounding studio guitar. The PRS SE P20E is comfortable, fun to play, and easy to pack up and transport. It belongs in every guitarist’s stable.
X-brace/classical hybrid bracing
PRS's proprietary X-brace/classical hybrid bracing method blends the techniques of some of the most legendary acoustic guitar luthiers in history. This bracing pairs a resonant top with a stiff and reflective back and sides, offering a powerful tone that doesn't mask the intricacies of your playing style. the SE P20E also has a genuine bone nut and saddle for added tonal support and resonance, along with a gorgeous ebony bridge.
Fine tonewoods meet signature PRS appointments
The PRS SE P20E features a parlor-sized body with a solid mahogany top and laminated mahogany back and sides. The neck of this SE P20E follows Paul Reed Smith's wide-fat neck shape and is carved from choice mahogany. A bound ebony fingerboard gives the neck a smooth feel and rich tones. And the signature bird inlays denote the SE P20E as a member of the PRS family. A herringbone rosette and accents complete the picture. The SE P20E manages to strike the perfect balance between modern, eye-catching adornments and a traditional acoustic appearance.
Fishman pickup system provides excellent sound onstage
The Fishman GT1 under-saddle pickup system continues to win over players across genres for its pristine translation of acoustic tone. The GT1 naturally senses vibration under the saddle, giving you a clear and strong voice with good feedback rejection. In addition, soundhole controls for tone and volume let you dial in your sound to taste. And the controls' low-profile design does away with unsightly electronics dominating the look of your guitar.
PRS SE Parlor P20E Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Parlor-sized acoustic-electric with solid mahogany top delivers nuanced resonance and projection
- Mahogany back and sides provide warm and rich sound
- Fishman GT1 under-saddle pickup system provides stellar amplified tone
- Mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard is playable and responsive
- Smaller size makes playing fun and comfortable and allows for convenient transport
- Eye-catching herringbone rosette and accents
- Genuine bone nut and saddle add enhanced tone support
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:SE Parlor P20E
- Top Wood:Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:PRS Hybrid Classical/X-bracing
- Binding:Creme Herringbone
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Wide Fat
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:PRS Birds
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.72"
- Tuning Machines:Vintage-style with Butterbean buttons
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Electronics:Fishman GT1
- Case Included:Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:106997:CH