PRS SE Standard 24 - Translucent Blue 2020
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
Gorgeous All-mahogany PRS
PRS Standard 24s have been favorites for years thanks to their focused tone, straightforward aesthetics, and top-tier quality. This SE Standard 24 wraps all of that into an attractive instrument that plays as good as it looks. The guitar's all-mahogany body sings with articulation and warmth that will bring to mind some legendary vintage rock tones. Those tones emanate from a set of PRS 85/15 S humbucking pickups with coil-splitting capabilities. Add in the wide-thin neck profile, PRS tremolo, and iconic birds in flight inlay, and you have a fantastic instrument that is unmistakably PRS.
High-class, yet subtle appearance
This PRS SE Standard 24 displays its mahogany construction proudly through its stunning translucent finish, the wood grain assuring you of the natural tones that are to come. Around the perimeter of this guitar, you'll find binding that sets the top and back of the guitar apart in a truly artistic manner. As your eyes move up the SE Standard 24's rosewood fingerboard, you'll find the company's iconic birds in flight inlaid in beautiful mother-of-pearl. Paul Reed Smith's signature adorns the headstock to complete this guitar's exquisite look.
Solid construction and hardware deliver amazing playability
The all-mahogany body of the SE Standard 24 gives you warm, detailed tones that make your music jump out of the guitar. The SE Standard 24's maple neck has a wide-thin carve, making it very fast and playable. And the distinctive neck joint means you can reach all 24 frets easily for stellar high-fret access. The hardware is, as always, very stable and dependable. Take it from Sweetwater — you can count on the PRS-designed tremolo bridge and tuners to keep the SE Standard 24 in tune while allowing you to express yourself at home, onstage, or in the studio.
PRS 85/15 "S" pickups offer remarkable clarity and tonal range
Playing your favorite licks through the PRS SE Standard 24's 85/15 "S" pickups is a wonderful experience. That's because 85/15 "S" pickups are modeled after the 85/15 pickups Paul Reed Smith designed for PRS’s 30th anniversary. From shimmering cleans to blistering high-gain tones, the clarity and extended tonal range provided by these pickups make the SE Standard 24 the ideal workhorse guitar. A push-pull tone pot further fortifies your sonic arsenal with a range of spanky single-coil tones.
PRS SE Standard 24 Electric Guitar Features:
- Double-cut electric guitar with all-mahogany body delivers fat tone
- Beautifully understated body and fingerboard binding
- Smooth-playing maple neck features a wide-thin neck profile
- Easily accessible 24-fret rosewood fretboard
- 2 x 85/15 "S" humbucking pickups deliver a wide range of sounds
- Push-pull pot for single-coil tones
- PRS-designed tuners and tremolo give you rock-solid tuning and intonation
- Iconic PRS bird inlays let everyone know it's a real PRS
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:SE Standard 24
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss Acrylic Urethane
- Color:Translucent Blue
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Pattern Wide Thin
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:PRS Birds
- Number of Frets:24, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Synthetic
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Molded Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS Designed
- Neck Pickup:85/15 S Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:85/15 S Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Manufacturer Part Number:100463:TB