How do I go about becoming endorsed as an artist?
If you have currently play guitar from our brands and know that they are your first choice of guitars, you may send us a promotional package for consideration. It is our preference that you have an established career in the music industry if you wish to be considered as our artist.
Your electronic promotional kit should include:
- One-page performance bio
- Recent photos
- Web presence is required. This includes both a dedicated site, and social network components with sizeable influence and engagement.
- Audio sample recordings – via digital outlet (ie. File Transfer, iTunes, Google Play, Soundcloud, etc.). Please do not email MP3’s or MP4’s
- Management info, record label (if applicable) and current tour schedule
- Letter of intent including the following information:
- Name, address, phone number(s), fax number(s), email address, and band name.
- Do you currently play our instruments? If yes, what models? If no, Please dont ask for endorsement.
- What kind of music are you currently playing?
- Are you seeking endorsement from other instrument companies? If yes, what other companies are you contacting?
- List any other musical instrument endorsements you may currently have.
- What are your expectations of a our endorsement?
Once we receive your materials, we will respond as promptly as possible. Most packages can take up to 4 weeks to review.
Please send your press kit to us email@example.com