Ernie Ball Music Man BFR John Petrucci Majesty - Dargie 3 M08337
Limited Run Majesty — Hand-signed by John Petrucci!
This Ernie Ball Music Man BFR John Petrucci Majesty sets a new standard for playability and sonic versatility. A resonant basswood body provides the core of its sound, which pairs seamlessly with its mahogany through neck for astonishing tone with prodigious sustain. Harness an endless palette of tonal color, courtesy of two DiMarzio Illuminator humbuckers, an active preamp, and an internal piezo system. Enjoy effortless playability thanks to a fast, comfortable neck and smooth-as-glass ebony fingerboard. Production is limited to just 76 guitars worldwide (we’re getting just three), so order your Ernie Ball Music Man BFR John Petrucci Majesty from us before they’re gone!
Custom JP/MM piezo floating vibrato bridge
John Petrucci can do it all and needs a guitar that can too. Designed in conjunction with JP and Ernie Ball Music Man, this guitar’s proprietary piezo floating vibrato system gives you amazing freedom of expression. You can rest easy knowing your tuning will remain stable thanks to Schaller locking tuners, and know that your bridge will always return to perfect pitch, even under heavy whammy attack. And with this guitar’s built-in piezo system, you’ll have amazing full-bodied acoustic-style tones on demand.
20dB gain boost and passive coil split
One of the defining features of all John Petrucci signature guitars is the forward-thinking and immaculate-sounding electronics. Petrucci has gone to an active preamp system in his guitars, offering you push-push control over a 20dB gain boost and a passive coil split when in the dual pickup position. Need to push your amp over the edge for a screaming solo? Just tap the volume control for a huge jump in output. Want that single-coil sound for your clean passages? Tap your tone control. With this BFR John Petrucci Majesty, there’s nothing to hold you back from realizing any tone you can imagine.
Designed by and for a guitar legend
John Petrucci is a guitar legend, famous for his astonishing technical prowess and systematic demolition of musical boundaries. This man knows exactly what he needs in an instrument. Since his first Ernie Ball Music Man signature model, he has been working with the company to refine the concept. John thinks of his hands as being average-sized, and this is reflected in the slim neck taper — a profile also favored by a broad swath of guitarists. Add to that a premium ebony fingerboard and 24 medium jumbo stainless steel frets, and you’ve got a high-speed, low-drag shredding machine.
A collectible Ball Family Reserve instrument
A Ball Family Reserve (BFR) instrument that celebrates Ernie Ball Music Man’s heritage in guitar craftsmanship with some of the finest tonewoods and finishes available, the BFR John Petrucci Majesty is a supreme expression of the luthier’s art. It’s a superbly balanced instrument and, thanks to its sculpted basswood body, it’s supremely comfortable and lightweight — perfect for marathon gigs and sessions. This axe gives you the ultimate in playability. A limited run of only 76 instruments worldwide, the BFR John Petrucci Majesty includes a numbered Certificate of Authenticity and is hand-signed by the master himself.
Ernie Ball Music Man BFR John Petrucci Majesty Features:
- Limited Edition run of only 76 guitars worldwide
- Includes numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Hand-signed by John Petrucci
- Basswood body; satin finish
- Mahogany through neck, C profile; satin finish
- Ebony fingerboard, 17" radius, Strips inlays
- 25.5" scale length; 24 medium jumbo stainless steel frets
- DiMarzio Illuminator passive humbucking neck and bridge pickups
- 3-way pickup selector; Master Volume control (push/push for gain boost)
- Master Tone control (push/push for middle position split)
- Custom Music Man active preamp
- 3-way piezo control switch (on/mix/off); Piezo Volume control
- Custom John Petrucci floating vibrato bridge/tailpiece
- 1-11/16" compensated Melamine nut
- Schaller M6-IND locking tuners
- Single-action truss rod, neck heel access
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:BFR John Petrucci Majesty
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Basswood, Mahogany
- Body Finish:Satin
- Color:Dargie 3
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Majesty
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Scale-length Strips
- Number of Frets:24, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Black Melamine
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Custom JP Music Man Floating Tremolo
- Tuners:Schaller M6-IND Locking
- Controls:1 x master volume (push/push boost), 1 x master tone, 1 x tone (push/push tone), 3-way piezo switch, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:Ernie Ball Slinky, .010-.046
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:600 OP 50 00 CS BM