Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci 7 with Piezo -Pearl redburst F83839
Petrucci’s 7-string Workhorse
Bring on the low-tuned rumble with the Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci 7 fully loaded solidbody electric guitar. “Fully loaded” means you get all the extras, like the piezo-equipped tremolo bridge, JP shield inlays, and a matching headstock. From the basswood body to the maple neck and rosewood fretboard, Music Man used nothing but premium woods. DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab humbuckers deliver everything from crystal cleans to over-the-top distortion. If you’re looking for a high-performance 7-string, the Music Man John Petrucci 7 is the guitar for you.
Premium tonewoods deliver amazing sound and playability
The body of Music Man’s John Petrucci signature model JP7 electric guitar is made of lightweight and resonant basswood. The extended forearm cut makes marathon gigs and recording sessions more comfortable. The fast, slim maple neck is finished with a special blend of gunstock oil and wax. The rosewood fretboard sports a 15" radius with 24 wide, high-profile stainless steel frets.
Floating piezo tremolo and Schaller locking tuners for perfect pitch
The custom John Petrucci Music Man Piezo floating tremolo is constructed of chrome-plated hardened steel with bent steel saddles. With the flick of a switch, you'll be able to get great-sounding acoustic tones for your JP7, making this one of the most versatile guitars you'll find in the Guitar Gallery. The headstock is adorned with Schaller M6 locking tuners that make string changing a cinch. Just insert the string, tighten the clamp screw, and tune it up to pitch.
Instruments of the pros
Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and basses have been staples in the music scene since their introduction in the ’70s. In fact, some of the world’s best-known guitar players have their own signature Music Man models. Always striving for a better instrument, Music Man introduced the first production active EQ in basses and guitars, unique tuner placement, and much more. Musicians across a wide range of musical genres have played Music Man guitars and basses over the years. Join the pros and play a world-class Music Man instrument today.
Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP7 7-string Electric Guitar Features:
- Signature John Petrucci 7-string guitar with premium tonewoods and components
- Low-tuned 7-string construction
- Fully loaded model includes extras like piezo bridge, JP shield inlays, and matching headstock
- Maple neck sports a rosewood fretboard with a 15" radius
- DiMarzio John Petrucci signature Crunch Lab and LiquiFire pickups
- Custom-designed tremolo for expressive playing with reliable performance
- Locking tuners offer tuning stability and easy string changes
- Stainless steel frets will last a lifetime
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:JP7
- Number of Strings:7
- Body Material:Basswood
- Body Finish:High Gloss Polyester
- Color:Firemist Gold
- Neck Material:Select Maple
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Custom JP Shields
- Number of Frets:24, Wide
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.875"
- Nut Material:Black Melamine
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Petrucci Music Man floating chrome tremolo with steel saddles and piezo pickup system
- Tuners:Schaller M6-IND Locking
- Neck Pickup:DiMarzio LiquiFire Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:DiMarzio Crunch Lab Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume (push boost), 1 x tone (push pickup configurations), 1 x piezo volume, piezo/magnetic switch, 3-way pickup switch
- Strings:RPS 9 Slinkys #2239, .009-.052
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: 971-10-26-00-CS-BM