ESP E-II HORIZON BLACK NATURAL BURST ES7566193
Fast Action, Killer Tone, and Expert Craftsmanship
Primed for aggression, the ESP E-II Horizon FR solidbody electric guitar has what it takes for a lifetime of hard rockin’ performance. With its curvacious body contours, stunning quilt maple top, 3-piece through neck, and silky-smooth ebony fingerboard, the Horizon FR looks incredible — and feels just right. A pair of Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups deliver the tonal prowess you need to make your amplifier sing — or scream — while a Floyd Rose original vibrato bridge serves up added expression for your chords and solos. With its lightning-fast playability and undeniable attitude, you’re ready to rock with the ESP E-II Horizon FR.
ESP’s Horizon body style: primed for rock
When you’re ready to rock, you can count on ESP’s sleek and comfortable Horizon body style for exceptional sustain and tone-packed performance. The neck-through-body construction gives the E-II Horizon FR monumental sustain while enhancing articulation and providing free access to the highest frets. And the 25.5" scale length is perfect for high-gain tones and down-tuned playing, giving you a powerful foundation for modern rock and metal.
Premium Seymour Duncan humbuckers
For the E-II Horizon FR, ESP went to the guitar pickup gurus — Seymour Duncan. The Duncan Pegasus humbucker delivers what many guitarists consider to be an ideal tonality for a bridge pickup. Clear and articulate, the Pegasus is fat and snarling when pushed into a tube front end; its slightly scooped midrange and even balance of bass and treble make it extremely versatile and great for all music genres and playing styles.
In the neck position, ESP chose a Seymour Duncan Sentient: a bright, incredibly versatile vintage-output humbucker that retains clarity even when you’re playing with extreme gain settings. The Sentient’s special coil winding gives it glassy treble response and tight yet full bottom end, along with the note articulation required by modern metal players for intricate chord work and single note runs as well as fluid high-gain leads.
E-II series: Japanese-made guitars at affordable prices
Bridging the gap between custom shop and mass production guitars, ESP E-II brings you Japanese-made guitars at affordable prices. These premium guitars are made in the same factory as ESP guitars and by the same luthiers. Based on the most popular ESP models, E-II guitars offer incredible value, giving you the features, playability, and sound you want without breaking the bank.
ESP E-II Horizon FR Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Mahogany body, quilt maple top; gloss finish
- 3-piece maple neck, thin “U” profile, gloss finish
- Ebony fingerboard, 12" radius, offset small block inlays
- 25.5" scale length; 24 extra-jumbo frets
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- 3-way pickup selector
- Master volume and tone controls
- Tone control push-pull for coil split
- Floyd Rose original vibrato bridge/tailpiece
- 42mm locking nut; Gotoh locking tuners
- Dual-action truss rod
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:E-II Horizon
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Quilted Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:Black Natural Burst
- Neck Material:3-piece Maple
- Neck Shape:Thin U
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Offset Blocks
- Number of Frets:24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.653"
- Nut Material:Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Floyd Rose Original
- Tuners:Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Sentient Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan. Pegasus Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:Elixir, .009-.042
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:EIIHORFRQMBLKNB