ESP E-II Horizon NT-7B Hipshot - Purple Sparkle ES8996193
You can buy from our marketplace too
Fishman Fluence Electronics for Sonic Supremacy
On top of a comfortable, well-balanced design, and fast, precise playability, the ESP E-II Horizon NT-7B seven-string electric guitar delivers a huge sonic range to explore. It's loaded with Fishman Fluence Modern humbucking pickups, with two distinct voicing modes for impressive tonal versatility. Even better, the Fluence active electronics offer noise-free operation, even when you're using a ridiculously long cable run. Factor in premium appointments like the sustain-enhancing Hipshot bridge, and Gotoh locking tuners, and it's clear that the ESP E-II Horizon NT-7B is a world-class seven-string guitar.
Multi-voice Fluence Modern humbuckers for sonic versatility
The ESP E-II Horizon NT-7B is loaded with a pair of Fishman's acclaimed Fluence Modern humbucking pickups — one with ceramic magnets at the bridge position, and one with alnico magnets at the neck. Both feature two unique, selectable voices. Voice 1 is similar to the sound of modern active pickups, with a full, boosted sound and amazing articulation. Voice 2 is unique to Fishman, described as clean, crisp, and fluid, without any mush.
Hipshot hardtail bridge
Many guitarists prefer hardtail bridges for maximum tuning stability, resonance, and sustain, and the ESP E-II Horizon NT-7B doesn't disappoint with its Hipshot hardtail bridge. Individually adjustable saddles offer precise intonation, with enough range to support dropped tunings. And you love how this bridge feels against your picking hand, especially when palm muting.
ESP’s Horizon body style is built to rock
When you want to rock, you can count on ESP’s Horizon body style for exceptional sustain and tone-packed performance. The neck-through-body construction and Hipshot bridge give the E-II Horizon NT-7B incredible sustain while enhancing articulation and clarity. The 27" scale length is perfect for down-tuned playing, giving you a powerful foundation for a wide range of contemporary music styles, while the thin “U” neck with its smooth ebony fingerboard is enjoyably playable and responsive.
ESP E-II Horizon NT-7B 7-string Electric Guitar Features:
- Fast-playing, hard-rocking seven-string electric guitar
- Sleekly contoured alder body and three-piece maple neck
- Fishman Fluence Modern humbucking pickups offer two distinct voice modes and noiseless operation
- Neck-through-body construction enhances sustain and note definition
- Hipshot bridge and Gotoh locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning stability
- 27" scale is perfect for down-tuned playing styles
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:E-II Horizon
- Number of Strings:7
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:Purple Sparkle
- Neck Material:3-piece Maple
- Neck Shape:Thin U
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Small Offset Blocks
- Number of Frets:24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length:27"
- Nut Width:1.889"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Hipshot Hardtail
- Tuners:Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup:Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume (push/pull voice selection), 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:EIIHORNT7BHSPSPF