Updated neck design for modern players
Get your hands on the American Elite Stratocaster, and you'll likely find that it feels "just right" in just about any position on the fretboard. The hybrid neck profile starts with a "C" shape at the nut, gradually morphing to a flatter "D" shape at the heel. The fretboard's compound-radius (9.5"–14") enhances playability further. If you love vintage Strat tone, but prefer a modern feel, the American Elite Stratocaster was made for you.
Fourth-generation Fender Noiseless pickups with S-1 switching
The fourth-generation Noiseless pickups give the American Elite a classic Strat sound without the normal hum and buzz. And for exciting tonal options, the American Elite's S-1 switching gives you 10 total pickup options — which include running all three in series — with the push of a button. Hiendguitar Strat purists appreciate that Fender built the S-1 switch discreetly into the volume knob for an unmodded, timeless look.
Double-action truss rod adjustment wheel for ease of maintenance
If you're a gigging guitarist (or even if you're not), truss rod adjustments are a fact of life, and the American Elite Stratocaster makes them easier than ever. The truss rod adjustment wheel allows you to insert a small screwdriver, Allen wrench, or other tool to tweak the truss rod.
Fender American Elite Stratocaster Electric Guitar Features:
- Fender Noiseless single-coil pickups (4th generation) for vintage tone without vintage hum and buzz
- S-1 switching provides alternate wiring options for exciting new tones
- Passing Lane button bypasses tone and volume pots for controlled chaos
- Hybrid neck profile, with "C" shape at the nut morphing to a "D" shape at the heel
- Exceptional access to upper frets thanks to asymmetrical neck volute
- 2-point tremolo bridge adds texture to chords and leads
- High-mass saddles for added chime and sustain
- Locking short-post tuners for tuning stability and quick string changes
- Includes strap locks, pop-in trem arm, and adjustment wrenches