Music Man Steve Morse Hh Ball Family Reserve - Caramel Burst Flame G86051
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
Built to Exceed the Expectations of a Master Guitarist
Just like Steve Morse, the Music Man Steve Morse HH Ball Family Reserve (BFR) solidbody electric guitar is ready to cover rock, country, funk, jazz, and virtually anything else. Two custom Music Man humbucking pickups are the key to the Steve Morse HH BFR's tonal tenacity. You'll also find premium tonewoods and sleek looks throughout — further proof you're working with a top-notch instrument. This limited-edition model sports a slightly thicker roasted figured maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. For a great-looking guitar that's ready to work hard at every gig, call Hiendguitar for the Music Man Steve Morse HH BFR.
Steve Morse and Music Man go hand in hand
Steve Morse has been one of Music Man's longest-running endorsers and still plays a prototype of his first signature Music Man model. This Steve Morse HH BFR signature guitar isn't just an homage to a stellar guitarist and his previous guitar designs, it's a premium instrument that's made to exceed the expectations of any player. The guitar's limited-edition features include an African mahogany body that is topped with an upgraded flame maple top, a slightly thicker roasted flame maple neck, and stainless steel frets.
Custom-wound Music Man humbuckers deliver a new tone
Music Man worked diligently to craft a pair of humbucking pickups for this signature model guitar. Not only do they have to sing with the full-bodied tone that Morse is known for, but they also have to sound equally great when run in multiple configurations. That's why they utilize a 5-way switching system to elicit aggressive humbucker tones, the sound of a bell-like single-coil, and everything in between. While the electronics package may be more straightforward than previous Morse models, it hasn't lost any of its versatility
It's easy to keep a Music Man guitar in top playing condition
Music Man guitars like the Steve Morse HH BFR sport an innovative truss rod adjustment wheel, which makes it easy to fine-tune the roasted figured maple neck. Just take anything small like an Allen wrench, nail, small screwdriver, etc. and poke it into the truss rod adjustment wheel. Turn the wheel a bit at a time until your neck feels just right, and your Steve Morse HH BFR will be ready to rock. You won't have to do it often, but this innovative feature just goes to show you that Music Man instruments are made for hard-working and hard-playing musicians.
Music Man Steve Morse HH Ball Family Reserve Features:
- Signature Steve Morse guitar with premium tonewoods and components
- Limited-edition guitar with upgraded tonewoods and electronics
- African mahogany body is capped with a high-grade flame maple top
- Dual Music Man custom humbuckers and 5-way switch offer a wide variety of tones
- Thicker roasted flame maple neck is beautiful, stable, and gorgeous
- Rosewood fretboard is bound and features stainless steel frets
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Steve Morse
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:African Mahogany
- Top Material:Flamed Maple
- Body Finish:High Gloss Polyester
- Color:Caramel Burst Flame
- Neck Material:Roasted Figured Maple
- Neck Shape:Fat C
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Melamine
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Tune-O-Matic bridge, Chrome-plated Solid Brass Tail Block
- Tuners:Schaller M6-IND Locking
- Neck Pickup:Custom Music Man Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Custom Music Man Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Custom RPS Slinkys, .010-.042
- Case Included:SKB Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:909 CM C2 16 CS C1