PRS CE24 Blue
THE RETURN OF THE CE
The new-and-improved PRS CE 24 brings you the snappy attack, woody tones, and American twang of a bolt-on maple neck at an appealing PRS price point. The CE 24's 85/15 pickup set and updated switching system let you blaze through its versatile tone options onstage, which range from hard-rock humbucker overdrive to sensuous single-coil leads. The CE 24's fast maple neck glides through the hand for seamless transitions between upper and lower frets, and its rosewood fingerboard provides the kind of balanced articulation veteran PRS players are sure to love.
PRS CE 24 Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Irresistible looks and playability
- Bolt-on maple neck captures the excitement of the original
- Versatile 85/15 pickups for 6 humbucker/single-coil sounds
Irresistible looks and playability
Time-tested PRS tonewoods - a balanced mahogany body, designer maple top, and velvety rosewood fingerboard - with a fast new maple neck give the CE 24 a warm and balanced sound with a look you won't be able to keep your hands off. guitarists are big on the CE 24's thinner body and more comfortable top carve, which feel great against the wrist and forearm for strumming.
Bolt-on maple neck captures the excitement of the original
Fans of the original CE series from the 1980s to the 2000s will feel right at home playing the updated PRS CE 24's bolt-on maple neck. The CE 24 plays a lot like a Custom 24, but has a woodier attack and sharper bite you can really dig into. Whether you play blues leads or rock 'n' roll rhythms, guitarists are sure the PRS CE 24 has a sound for you.
Versatile 85/15 pickups for 6 humbucker/single-coil sounds
Modern-voiced with vintage characteristics, the CE 24's coil tapped humbuckers sound great for rock and pop, indie, metal, or punk. A push-pull pot lets you transition from scorching metal leads to sweet California twang on the fly.
PRS CE 24 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- An update to the classic PRS CE 24
- Bolt-on Pattern Thin maple neck - woody attack, quick response
- Matching maple headstock veneer gives this PRS a distinct look
- Lightweight mahogany body provides warm, balanced sustain
- Stunning figured maple top adds killer looks and clarity
- Articulate East Indian rosewood fingerboard suits shredders to chordists
- Signature bird inlays for classic PRS looks
- 85/15 pickup configuration delivers 6 versatile humbucker/single-coil sounds
- Push-pull coil tapping
- Tremolo bridge adds texture to chords and leads
- Locking tuners keep you stage and studio ready
- Nickel hardware resists fingerprints
- Proprietary PRS pot taper delivers smooth volume swells
- 25" scale length
Get the snap and twang of a bolt-on maple neck in the PRS CE 24 electric guitar!
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Doublecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Figured Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss Acrylic Urethane
- Neck Material:Maple with Satin Nitro
- Neck Shape:Pattern Thin profile
- Fingerboard Material:East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Bird inlays
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:25.0"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Patented Molded Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS Low Mass Locking
- Neck Pickup:85/15 Bass humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:85/15 Treble humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone (push-pull coil tap), 3-way toggle switch
- Case Included:Padded gig bag