PRS S2 Custom 24 tobacco sunburst S2035175
Fully Equipped PRS with Upgraded Pickups
The PRS S2 Custom 24 solidbody electric guitar's comfortable asymmetric bevel-cut double-cutaway body is built from maple-topped mahogany, so it's loaded with warmth, resonance, and copious amounts of bite and sustain. Instill your playing with incredible vintage sweetness, clarity, and extended tonal range, courtesy of the PRS S2 Custom 24's upgraded 85/15 "S" humbuckers. This guitar's Pattern Regular neck features an extended 24-fret rosewood fingerboard that makes high-register soloing easy. Perform everything from subtle, expressive nuances to full dive-bombs with this guitar's vibrato bridge/tailpiece. Complete with iconic bird fingerboard inlays, the PRS S2 Custom 24 is a great-sounding, great-playing solidbody electric guitar.
The PRS S2 series of guitars: extreme value
In their never-ending quest for guitar perfection, PRS has created the S2 series of guitars. These guitars were designed to give you all the tone and playability that the PRS Maryland factory is known for in an affordable, beautiful instrument. Key features of this series include PRS S2 locking tuners, custom-wound pickups, the PRS Pattern Regular neck shape, PRS bridge, and a hybrid gloss finish. The PRS S2 Custom 24 delivers amazing playability and big guitar tone at a killer price.
PRS 85/15 "S" pickups offer remarkable clarity and extended tonal range
Playing your favorite licks through the PRS S2 Custom 24's 85/15 "S" pickups is a wonderful experience. That's because 85/15 "S" pickups are modeled after the 85/15 pickups Paul Reed Smith designed for PRS’s 30th Anniversary. From shimmering cleans to blistering high-gain tones, the clarity and extended tonal range provided by these pickups make the S2 Custom 24 the ideal workhorse guitar. A push-pull tone pot further fortifies your sonic arsenal with a range of spanky single-coil tones, we love the sweetened, vintage-inspired sound of 85/15 "S" humbuckers.
Pattern Regular profile neck feels great and plays smoothly
The PRS S2 Custom 24 gives you a Pattern Regular-profile mahogany neck fitted with a rosewood fretboard. A hallmark of PRS quality, neck shapes are, of course, critical to your playing experience. Perfected after years of prototyping, the Pattern Regular neck carve is based on Paul Reed Smith's original, pre-factory neck design — the same one used on instruments he built in the late '80s at PRS's Virginia Avenue location. You'll love the playability and feel of the PRS S2 Custom 24 electric guitar!
PRS S2 Custom 24 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Comfortable contoured mahogany body with asymmetric beveled, book-matched figured maple top
- Easy-playing mahogany Pattern Regular neck with rosewood fingerboard, 24 frets, and S2 bird inlays
- PRS 85/15 "S" humbucking pickups offer remarkable clarity and extended tonal range
- Push-pull tone pot serves up spanky single-coil tones
- PRS S2 vibrato bridge/tailpiece delivers everything from subtle expression to full dive-bombs
- PRS S2 locking tuners provide rock-solid intonation
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:S2 Custom 24
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss Acrylic Urethane
- Color:Violin Amber Sunburst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Pattern Regular
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:PRS Birds
- Number of Frets:24, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.656"
- Nut Material:Synthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Molded Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS Low Mass Locking
- Neck Pickup:85/15 S Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:85/15 S Treble Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone (push/pull coil-tap), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Case Included:Gig Bag