PRS S2 Singlecut Amber Smokeburst 19 S2038042
American-made PRS at an Affordable Price
The PRS S2 Singlecut solidbody electric guitar brings a classic body style to the already impressive S2 line. Thanks to its asymmetric beveled, bookmatched, figured maple top, it's an incredibly comfortable guitar to play during lengthy recording sessions and live sets. Guitarists really dig the PRS S2 #7 neck and bridge humbuckers, which serve up vintage flavored tone with plenty of clarity and articulation. Basically, it boils down to this: if you're after monster tone, epic sustain, and buttery playability, your expectations will be exceeded with the PRS S2 Singlecut.
This may be your new workhorse guitar
With its gorgeous, bookmatched figured maple beveled top and solid mahogany back, the PRS S2 Singlecut is sure to turn heads while delivering huge tone. The PRS #7 Treble and Bass humbucking pickups deliver a massive range of tone from shimmering cleans to blistering shred, making the S2 Singlecut the ideal workhorse guitar for any type of gig. Push-pull tone pots further fortify your sonic arsenal with a range of spanky single-coil tones.
Extreme value from the PRS S2 series
In their never-ending quest for guitar perfection, PRS has created the S2 series of guitars. These guitars were designed to give you all the tone and playability that PRS is known for in an affordable, American-made instrument. Key features of this series include PRS S2 locking tuners, custom-wound pickups, the PRS Pattern Regular neck shape, PRS bridges, and a hybrid gloss finish. The PRS S2 Singlecut delivers amazing playability and big guitar tone at a killer price.
Comfortable, smooth playability from the Pattern Regular neck profile
The PRS S2 Singlecut gives you a Pattern Regular-profile mahogany neck fitted with a rosewood fretboard. A hallmark of PRS quality, neck shapes are, of course, critical to your playing experience. Perfected after years of prototyping, the Pattern Regular neck carve is based on Paul Reed Smith's original, pre-factory neck design — the same one used on instruments he built in the late '80s, at PRS's Virginia Avenue location. You'll love the playability and feel of the PRS S2 Singlecut electric guitar!
PRS S2 Singlecut Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Maryland-made PRS with premium tonewoods
- Comfortable body shape with an asymmetrically-bevelled figured maple top
- Smooth and comfortable playability from the player-favorite Pattern Regular neck carve
- Maximum tuning stability from PRS S2 locking tuners and stoptail bridge
- Vintage tone with excellent articulation from PRS #7 humbucking pickups
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:S2 Singlecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss Acrylic Urethane
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Pattern Regular
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:PRS Birds
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.656"
- Nut Material:Synthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners:PRS Low Mass Locking
- Neck Pickup:#7 S Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:#7 S Treble Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone (push/pull coil-split), 3-way toggle pickup switch
Case Included:Gig Bag