PRS S2 Standard 24 Vintage Cherry S2052045
You can buy from our marketplace too
Upgraded Pickups Offer Sweet, Vintage-inspired Tone
Playing the PRS S2 Standard 24 solidbody electric guitar is a treat. The way its asymmetric bevel-cut mahogany double-cutaway shape hugs your body feels extremely comfortable, and its Pattern Regular neck is a joy to wrap your hand around. This guitar's longer 24-fret fingerboard makes high-register soloing easy. Experience remarkable vintage sweetness, clarity, and extended tonal range, courtesy of the PRS S2 Standard 24's upgraded 85/15 "S" humbuckers. The vibrato bridge/tailpiece lets you create subtle, expressive nuances or perform full dive-bombs while maintaining perfect intonation. The PRS S2 Standard 24 is a great-sounding, great-playing solidbody electric guitar.
The PRS S2 series of guitars: extreme value
In their never-ending quest for guitar perfection, PRS has created the S2 series of guitars. These guitars were designed to give you all the tone and playability that the PRS Maryland factory is known for in an affordable, beautiful instrument. Key features of this series include PRS S2 locking tuners, custom-wound pickups, the PRS Pattern Regular neck shape, PRS bridge, and a hybrid gloss finish. The PRS S2 Standard 24 delivers amazing playability and big guitar tone at a killer price.
PRS 85/15 "S" pickups offer remarkable clarity and extended tonal range
Playing your favorite licks through the PRS S2 Standard 24's 85/15 "S" pickups is a wonderful experience. That's because 85/15 "S" pickups are modeled after the 85/15 pickups Paul Reed Smith designed for PRS’s 30th Anniversary. From shimmering cleans to blistering high-gain tones, the clarity and extended tonal range provided by these pickups make the S2 Standard 24 the ideal workhorse guitar. A push-pull tone pot further fortifies your sonic arsenal with a range of spanky single-coil tones. we love the sweetened, vintage-inspired sound of 85/15 "S" humbuckers.
Pattern Regular profile neck feels great and plays smoothly
The PRS S2 Standard 24 gives you a Pattern Regular-profile mahogany neck fitted with a rosewood fretboard. A hallmark of PRS quality, neck shapes are, of course, critical to your playing experience. Perfected after years of prototyping, the Pattern Regular neck carve is based on Paul Reed Smith's original, pre-factory neck design — the same one used on instruments he built in the late '80s at PRS's Virginia Avenue location. You'll love the playability and feel of the PRS S2 Standard 24 electric guitar!
PRS S2 Standard 24 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Comfortable contoured mahogany body with asymmetric beveled top
- Easy-playing mahogany Pattern Regular neck with rosewood fingerboard, 24 frets, and dot inlays
- PRS 85/15 "S" humbucking pickups offer remarkable clarity and extended tonal range
- Push-pull tone pot serves up spanky single-coil tones
- PRS S2 vibrato bridge/tailpiece delivers everything from subtle expression to full dive-bombs
- PRS S2 locking tuners provide rock-solid intonation
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:PRS Doublecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Pattern Regular
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:24, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.656"
- Nut Material:Synthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Patented Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS Low Mass Locking
- Neck Pickup:85/15 "S" Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:85/15 "S" Treble Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone (push/pull coil-split), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Case Included:Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:104142:BL:15B