PRS SE 245 - Charcoal Burst 2020
find lower price somewhere else? we match price! Let us know
You can buy from our marketplace too
All-mahogany PRS Singlecut
The PRS SE 245 solidbody electric guitar is a fantastic example of a vintage-leaning 6-string that boasts the best of modern construction and quality. The guitar's mahogany body and neck deliver a focused tone that is never too wooly or sharp. Your fretting hand will feel right at home on the wide-fat neck profile that brings to mind some of the most legendary '50s single-cutaway electrics in history. And with its scale length of 24.5", the SE 245's action stays slinky under your fingers. If you want old-school single-cut performance at a great value, grab the PRS SE 245.
High-class, yet subtle appearance
This PRS SE 245 displays its mahogany construction proudly through its stunning translucent finish — the wood grain assuring you of the natural tones that are to come. Around the perimeter of this guitar, you'll find binding that sets the top and back of the guitar apart in a truly artistic manner. As your eyes move up the SE 245's rosewood fingerboard, you'll find the company's iconic birds in flight inlaid in beautiful mother-of-pearl. And Paul Reed Smith's signature adorns the headstock to complete this guitar's exquisite look.
Solid construction and hardware deliver amazing playability
The all-mahogany body of the SE 245 gives you warm, detailed tones that make your music jump out of the guitar. The SE 245's mahogany neck has a wide-fat carve, making it very comfortable for players who prefer that vintage feel. And the distinctive neck joint means you can reach all 22 frets easily for stellar high-fret access. The hardware is, as always, very stable and dependable. And the guitar's no-nonsense wraparound bridge and tuners keep the SE 245 in tune all the way up and down the fingerboard.
Fat tone from a pair of PRS 245 "S" humbucking pickups
The PRS SE 245 is fitted with two PRS-designed SE 245 "S" humbucking pickups. Based on great vintage humbuckers, these pickups are clear and punchy. You'll immediately notice the ability of these pickups to conjure mellow chords one minute and punch the front of an amplifier for high-gain tones while maintaining attack and clarity the next. And the mahogany body ensures these pickups deliver the full low-mid tone that fattens all of your single-note playing for singing sustain.
PRS SE 245 Electric Guitar Features:
- Single-cut electric guitar with all-mahogany body delivers fat tone
- Beautifully understated body and fingerboard binding
- Vintage-feeling mahogany neck features a wide-fat profile
- Easily accessible 22-fret rosewood fretboard
- 2 x 245 "S" humbucking pickups deliver a wide range of sounds
- PRS-designed tuners and wraparound tailpiece give you rock-solid tuning and intonation
- Iconic PRS bird inlays let everyone know it's a real PRS
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:SE 245 Standard
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:Charcoal Burst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Wide Fat
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:PRS Birds
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:24.5"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners:PRS Designed
- Neck Pickup:PRS 245 "S" Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:PRS 245 "S" Treble Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:D''Addario, 9s
- Manufacturer Part Number:100465:CA