PRS SE 245 - Tobacco Sunburst
You can buy from our marketplace too
Traditional Singlecut Tone from PRS
The PRS SE 245 solidbody electric guitar delivers the classic dual-humbucking, singlecut tones everyone loves in a high-quality, high-value package. The comfortable single-cutaway maple-topped mahogany body and wide-fat profile neck deliver great playability and warm, detailed tones. The shorter 24.5" scale length of the 245 makes bending easier and gives your strings a slinkier feel. The headstock has been redesigned to now sport Paul Reed Smith's signature, adding extra "cool" factor. And a pair of SE 245 humbucking pickups gives you all the clarity and punch you need for everything from high-gain rock to clean, smoky jazz. The PRS SE 245 is an affordable tone machine that's ready for any gig.
PRS SE 245 Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Wide-fat neck profile feels great and plays smoothly
- Fat tone from a pair of SE 245 humbucking pickups
- PRS quality in every guitar
Wide-fat neck profile feels great and plays smoothly
Neck shapes are critical to your playing experience and a hallmark of PRS quality. The PRS SE 245 is fitted with their wide-fat neck profile. Perfected after years of prototyping, the wide-fat neck is based on designs Paul Reed Smith did in the '70s and '80s for Carlos Santana, Peter Frampton, and Howard Leese of Heart. The SE 245's rosewood fingerboard is smooth and warm sounding, and the iconic bird inlays are the calling card of this top-notch guitar maker.
Fat tone from a pair of SE 245 humbucking pickups
The PRS SE 245 is fitted with two PRS-designed SE 245 humbucking pickups. Based around great vintage humbuckers, these pickups are clear and punchy. Hiendguitar
guitarists immediately noticed the ability of these pickups to conjure mellow chords one minute and punch the front of an amplifier for high-gain tones while maintaining attack and clarity the next. And the mahogany body ensures these pickups deliver the full low-mid tone that fattens all of your single-note playing for singing sustain.
PRS quality in every guitar
The SE 245, like all PRS guitars, is designed for top-notch performance right out of the case. Since 2001, the SE Series has provided excellent tone and playability at an incredibly affordable price point. Constructed from quality tonewoods and components, these instruments carry on a commitment to quality that's been the brand's hallmark since Paul Reed Smith started handbuilding guitars for some of the most elite players in the world.
PRS SE 245 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Mahogany-bodied single-cutaway guitar with flame maple veneer
- Vintage-voiced SE 245 humbucking pickups
- Wide-fat neck shape is comfortable to play
- 24.5" scale length
- PRS-designed tuners and stoptail offer tuning stability
- 22-fret mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard
- Iconic PRS bird inlays
The SE 245 delivers classic humbucking tones at a great value.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:SE Singlecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Thick Mahogany
- Top Material:Beveled Maple top, Flamed Maple veneer
- Body Finish:V12
- Color:Tobacco Sunburst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Wide Fat
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Birds
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:24.5"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Synthetic
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Designed Stoptail Bridge
- Tuners:PRS Designed Tuners
- Neck Pickup:245 "S" Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:245 "S" Treble Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case Included:Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:245TS