PRS SE Hollowbody II Piezo - Black Gold Burst
You can buy from our marketplace too
This Hollowbody Packs Major Tonal Versatility
For many years, if you wanted a PRS hollowbody with a piezo system, you had to save up enough money for an American made PRS. But now, you can get a PRS Hollowbody II with a piezo system in the more affordable SE line. This workhorse of an electric guitar produces an array of tones that can cover any genre. This eye-popping instrument features a figured maple top and back with mahogany sides — a tonewood cocktail that delivers extraordinary clarity and warm resonance. The SE Hollowbody II Piezo also features a very comfortable Wide Fat mahogany set neck and a premium ebony fingerboard emblazoned with iconic PRS bird inlays. Two toneful 58/15 S humbucking pickups and a piezo round out the design. If you've been looking for a PRS SE guitar that can cover significant tonal ground, the Hollowbody II Piezo is the one for you.
Resonant, comfortable, thin-profile hollowbody
The PRS SE Hollowbody II is built like no other guitar. Instead of the center block that runs top-to-bottom through semi-hollow guitar bodies, the SE Hollowbody II features only a small block that anchors the bridge. This proprietary PRS construction gives you the warm resonance of a full hollowbody with the clarity, sustain, and rock-solid stability of a semi — all in a comfortable thin-profile instrument. So if you're a solidbody player, you'll feel right at home on a SE Hollowbody II.
Vintage-voiced 58/15 S humbucking pickups and piezo system
The SE Hollowbody II Piezo showcases some serious sonic flexibility. Most notably, it's powered by a pair of PRS 58/15 S pickups that deliver vintage character with modern clarity. Featuring a powerful bridge pickup and neck pickup with the perfect amount of brightness, the 58/15 S set packs a real sonic punch, from chimey cleans to full shred. But that's not all that's hidden inside this guitar's body. It's equipped with a piezo pickup that amplifies the hollowbody's acoustic tone. For sets that require acoustic and electric guitars
Wide-fat neck profile feels great and plays fast
Neck shapes are critical to your playing experience and a hallmark of PRS quality. The PRS SE Hollowbody II is fitted with their Wide Fat set neck. Perfected after years of prototyping, the wide-fat neck carve is based on designs Paul Reed Smith did in the '70s and '80s for Carlos Santana, Peter Frampton, and Howard Leese of Heart. The SE Hollowbody II's premium ebony fingerboard feels smooth-as-glass under your fingers, and its iconic bird inlays are the calling card of this top-notch guitar maker.
PRS SE Hollowbody II Electric Guitar Features:
- Hollowbody electric guitar with acoustic and electric tones
- Fully hollow construction produces an extra-resonant tone
- Maple top and back add extra midrange
- Wide Fat neck profile sits firmly in your hand and plays easily
- 58/15 humbucking pickups deliver vintage tones with modern clarity
- Piezo pickup allows you to play amplified acoustic tones
- Body Type:Hollowbody
- Body Shape:SE Hollowbody II Doublecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:5-ply Figured Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:Black Gold Burst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Wide Fat
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:PRS Birds
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners:PRS Designed
- Neck Pickup:PRS 58/15 "S" Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:PRS 58/15 "S" Humbucker, Piezo pickup
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone, 1 x piezo blend, 3-way mini-switch (piezo on/mix/off), 3-way toggle pickup switch, 2 x 1/4" out
- Strings:PRS, .010-.046
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:105537:BG