PRS SE Hollowbody II - Tri-Color Sunburst
The Amazing SE Hollowbody II
The PRS SE Hollowbody II is a workhorse electric guitar that's built to perform as great as it looks. Featuring fully hollow construction, this eye-popping instrument features a carved figured maple top over mahogany sides and back — a tonewood cocktail that delivers extraordinary clarity and warm resonance. The SE Hollowbody II also features a very comfortable Wide Fat mahogany set neck and a premium ebony fingerboard emblazoned with iconic PRS bird inlays. Dual f-holes and two toneful 58/15 S humbucking pickups round out the feature set. For amazing tone, playability, and value, the PRS SE Hollowbody II is hard to beat.
Resonant, comfortable, thin-profile hollowbody
The PRS SE Hollowbody II is built like no other guitar. Instead of the center block that runs top-to-bottom through semi-hollow guitar bodies, the SE Hollowbody II features only a small block that anchors the bridge. This proprietary PRS construction gives you the warm resonance of a full hollowbody with the clarity, sustain, and rock-solid stability of a semi — all in a comfortable thin-profile instrument. So if you're a solidbody player, you'll feel right at home on a SE Hollowbody II.
Vintage-voiced 58/15 S humbucking pickups
PRS 58/15 S pickups balance vintage character with modern clarity to deliver the sweet — yet articulate — sound and rich harmonic overtones of vintage humbuckers. This is the warm and clear sonic elixir that propelled 58/15 pickups to the top of many guitarists' favorite PAF-style pickup lists. Featuring a powerful bridge pickup and neck pickup with the perfect amount of brightness, the 58/15 S set packs a real sonic punch, from chimey cleans to full shred.
Wide-fat neck profile feels great and plays fast
Neck shapes are critical to your playing experience and a hallmark of PRS quality. The PRS SE Hollowbody II is fitted with their Wide Fat set neck. Perfected after years of prototyping, the wide-fat neck carve is based on designs Paul Reed Smith did in the '70s and '80s for Carlos Santana, Peter Frampton, and Howard Leese of Heart. The SE Hollowbody II's premium ebony fingerboard feels smooth-as-glass under your fingers, and its iconic bird inlays are the calling card of this top-notch guitar maker.
PRS SE Hollowbody II Electric Guitar Features:
- 5-ply laminated figured maple top, mahogany sides and back; gloss finish
- Mahogany set neck, Wide Fat profile; gloss finish
- Ebony fingerboard, 10" radius, Bird inlays
- 25" scale length, 22 frets
- Bridge and neck 58/15 "S" Humbucking pickups
- 3-Way pickup selector switch
- Master Volume and Tone control
- PRS Adjustable Stoptail bridge
- 1-11/16" Bone nut
- PRS Designed tuners
- Dual-action truss rod, headstock access
- Body Type:Hollowbody
- Body Shape:SE II Doublecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:5-ply Laminated Figured Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:Tr-Color Sunburst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Wide Fat
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:PRS Birds
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners:PRS Designed
- Neck Pickup:PRS 58/15 "S" Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:PRS 58/15 "S" Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:PRS, .010-.046
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:105536:TC